en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tagget#:~:text=Tagget (alternative title Dragonfire) is a 1991 crime,electronics firm, investigates an attempt to kill him.
- Tagget (alternative title Dragonfire) is a 1991 crime drama / spy movie telemovie directed by Richard T. Heffron. The film's title character, a disabled Vietnam War veteran and director of an electronics firm, investigates an attempt to kill him.
People also ask
What is the movie tag about?
Is the movie tag based on a true story?
What is the movie Taggart about?
Feb 14, 1991 · John Tagget is a severely injured Vietnam vet who begins having traumatic memories of his time in combat. Delving into the reasons why John finds his life in danger but Yuri, a Russian spy, helps him find the truth. Plot Summary | Add Synopsis
Newly arrived settlers are attacked by local ranch owner Ben Blazer and his men. Kent Taggart sees his parents killed by Blazer's son, whom he tracks home. Taggart kills the boy in front of Blazer, himself dying of a wound, who then puts a price of $5,000 on Taggart's head, an offer enthusiastically taken up by ruthless killer Jason.
- R.G. Springsteen
A disabled ex-Green Beret who served in Vietnam begins getting clues of his forgotten past via flashbacks and attempts to make sense of it. Apparently, he makes somebody uncomfortable in doing so ...
- Richard T. Heffron
- MCA Universal Home Video
A disabled Vietnam veteran investigates an attempt on his life. The story of Helen Reddy, who, in 1966, landed in New York with her three-year-old...
Taggart is a 1964 American Western film directed by R. G. Springsteen and starring Tony Young and Dan Duryea. It was the film debut of David Carradine.
Jun 15, 2018 · Directed by Jeff Tomsic. With Jeremy Renner, Ed Helms, Jake Johnson, Jon Hamm. A small group of former classmates organize an elaborate, annual game of tag that requires some to travel all over the country.
- Jeff Tomsic
(Fiona) are dating, a source close to the couple confirms to ET. Hearties first started speculating if the actors were an item in real life on Wednesday when McGarry posted a photo of two coffee ...
ET Online via AOL
5 days ago
- Bryce Dallas Howard confirms fan theory she paid homage to father Ron Howard's 'Apollo 13' in 'The Mandalorian' episodeINSIDER via Yahoo News7 days ago
- A Ratatouille Musical Is Taking Over TikTok and It's Guaranteed to Delight Disney FansE! via Yahoo News4 days ago
- Yes, Virginia, there are movies this holiday season. Here's where to find themLA Times via Yahoo News5 days ago
- Trump Lost The Election. Why Do His Supporters Refuse To Believe It?President Donald Trump and his allies have spent weeks now attempting to subvert the results of the 2020 election in increasingly desperate ways, relying primarily on conspiracy theories to ...Refinery29 via Yahoo News12 hours ago
- How rats are trained for TV & MoviesINSIDER via Yahoo News4 days ago
Tag is a 2018 American comedy film directed by Jeff Tomsic (in his feature directorial debut) and written by Rob McKittrick and Mark Steilen. The film is based on a true story that was published in The Wall Street Journal about a group of grown men, played by Ed Helms, Jake Johnson, Hannibal Buress, Jon Hamm, and Jeremy Renner, who spend one month a year playing the game of tag.