Ted Cruz, who peddled election misinformation for weeks before the Capitol riot, plans to attend Biden's inauguration
Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas plans to attend President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, after weeks of elevating misinformation about the election results ...
Business Insider via Yahoo News
2 days ago
- Can The 14th Amendment Be Used To Remove Republicans Like Ted Cruz From Office?Refinery29 via Yahoo News6 days ago
- New Yorker reporter's footage provides 'clearest view yet' of Capitol rioters inside Senate chamberThe Week via Yahoo News9 hours ago
- Ted Cruz's former staffers say they are 'disgusted' by his role in the US Capitol insurrection and his unflinching support of Trump, report saysBusiness Insider via Yahoo News12 hours ago
- Ted Cruz suffers Capitol-riot backlash, with a top aide resigning and a call to add him to the FBI no-fly listBusiness Insider via Yahoo News4 days ago
- Fact check: CNN correction about Ted Cruz, Dorito chip is fakeUSA TODAY via Yahoo News1 day ago
U.S. Senator Ted Cruz of Texas and Representative Francis Rooney of Florida on Thursday introduced a possible amendment to the United States Constitution that would impose term limits on members of Congress.
- To voice your opinion to Senator Cruz, please click here....
Throughout his life, Ted Cruz has proven to be a passionate...
Ted Cruz in Nashua, New Hampshire, on April 17, 2015 In the 2016 Republican presidential primaries, Cruz received over 7.8 million votes,   won 12 states, and earned 559 delegates.  He raised nearly $92 million, a record for a Republican primary candidate, much of it from small online donors.
The latest tweets from @tedcruz
Dec 22, 1970 · Ted Cruz took office as the junior U.S. senator for Texas in 2013 and ran for the Republication nomination in the 2016 presidential election. Who Is Ted Cruz? Conservative politician Ted Cruz grew...
- Wendy Mead
Ted Cruz. 2,254,212 likes · 26,652 talking about this. US Senator from Texas: http://www.tedcruz.org
As President Donald Trump complains about “pork” in the current COVID-19 relief package, The Wall Street Journal reports that the last time around, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) helped manipulate the aid program to get $35 million for Texas billionaire fracking brothers who are major Cruz contributors.
Jan 10, 2021 · This article originally appeared on Raw Story Presidential historian Michael Beschloss on Saturday explained that the U.S. Constitution has a provision to prevent people like Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)...
Jan 06, 2021 · 1 of 2 Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, seconds the objection to Arizona's Electoral College certification from the 2020 presidential election as a joint session of the House and Senate convenes to confirm...
Dec 04, 2015 · Ted Cruz is far from crazy, which is the essential Ted Cruz problem. Crazy you can deal with, even forgive a little, often ignore. Ben Carson is a bowl of Froot Loops floating in a sad lethal pond...