Jun 30, 1993 · Directed by Sydney Pollack. With Tom Cruise, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Gene Hackman, Hal Holbrook. A young lawyer joins a prestigious law firm only to discover that it has a sinister dark side.
- Sydney Pollack
- 32 sec
Created by Lukas Reiter. With Josh Lucas, Callum Keith Rennie, Molly Parker, Juliette Lewis. Defense Attorney Mitch McDeere is targeted for execution by the Chicago Mob in retaliation for bringing down a profitable Mob-operated Memphis law firm ten years earlier.
- 2 min
"The Firm" is a great Mystery and Suspense/Drama film of 1993. The acting in "The Firm" is amazing, the best acting is from "Tom Cruise" and "Gene Hackman".
- drama, mystery and thriller
CONSOL COAL RESOURCES ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of CCR and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the board members of CONSOL Coal Resources LP (NYSE: CCR) (“CCR”) breached their fiduciary duties
1 hour ago
- ROSEN, A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED LAW FIRM, Announces Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit ...Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Loop Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOOP) between September 24,Associated Press2 hours ago
- Wells Fargo plans to sell its asset management business for over $3 billion after posting 57% drop in 3rd-quarter profit, report saysBusiness Insider12 hours ago
- The Promise Of: His Raleigh firm plays crucial role amid pandemicThe Business Journals20 hours ago
- Huawei's Mate 40 Pro could be firm's last hurrah in the smartphone worldCNET1 day ago
The Firm is a great show. It starts off sort of slow, but it doesn't take a long time to start building. This is one that can be viewed more than once. The cast is great,the script was believable for the most part, and even the music was not too shabby! Highly recommend,
The firm leased him a BMW, paid off his school loans, arranged a mortgage, and hired the McDeeres a decorator. Mitch should have remembered what his brother Ray–doing fifteen years in a Tennessee jail–already knew: You never get nothing for nothing. Now the FBI has the lowdown on Mitch’s firm and needs his help.
People also ask
Is a law firm a corporation?
What is a firm name?
What is a legal firm?
The album-closing "Midnight Moonlight" could have been the Firm's best song, but the underwhelming arrangement and superfluous backing vocals partially destroyed it. The fact that "Midnight Moonlight" was actually an unfinished Led Zeppelin cut entitled "Swansong," left over from the Physical Graffiti sessions, led some to believe that Page had ...
The Firm Live at Hammersmith 1984 (1984) (limited release video) 5 from the Firm (1986) Official tours. Europe (29 November 1984 – 9 December 1984) USA (1985) The band played only two UK concerts on this tour: one at Middlesbrough Town Hall, and one at the London Hammersmith Odeon.
The Firm By: John Grisham Rating: 92% Brief Summary: A young Lawyer signs on a firm that begins to control his life. The Firm is easily John Grisham's most popular novel, and deservingly so. The reading is smooth and the storyline is enthralling. It opens with young lawyer, Mitch McDeere - just out of college - looking for a law firm to start with.
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
- 3 min