The Hangover is a 2009 American comedy film directed by Todd Phillips, co-produced with Daniel Goldberg, and written by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore. It is the first installment in The Hangover trilogy. The film stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Heather Graham, Justin Bartha, Ken Jeong, and Jeffrey Tambor.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hangover
Tiffany has also requested joint custody of their children, daughter Abigail, 16, and son George, 12. The actor, whose film credits include The Hangover ...
People via Yahoo News
6 days ago
- Ariana Grande, Saweetie, Arlo Parks, Karol G and More Top Songs of the WeekAs the hangover from last night’s final presidential debate fails to wear off, we’ve gotta say that soothing female voices are just the thing right now ...Variety via AOL11 hours ago
- Gorillaz’s ‘Song Machine: Season One – Strange Timez’ Is a Perfect Pop Tonic for 2020: Album ReviewAs chief orchestrator in Gorillaz, his cartoon-pop project with the artist Jamie Hewlett, he appears to revel in pulling together a bunch of seemingly disparate musicians, watching them bounce ...Variety via AOL16 hours ago
- Kirk Cousins throws three interceptions as Vikings trail 20-0 at halftimeProFootball Talk on NBC Sports via Yahoo Sports6 days ago
- Richest Reality Stars of the 2000s and Where They Are NowGOBankingRates via Yahoo Finance3 days ago
- ‘Borat 2’ Is Urgent Enough for Oscars Contention — It Could Even Boost ‘Chicago 7’Indiewire via Yahoo News2 days ago
Jun 05, 2009 · Directed by Todd Phillips. With Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, Justin Bartha, Ed Helms. Three buddies wake up from a bachelor party in Las Vegas, with no memory of the previous night and the bachelor missing.
- Todd Phillips
- 1 min
The Hangover is a 2009 American comedy film directed by Todd Phillips, co-produced with Daniel Goldberg, and written by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore. It is the first installment in The Hangover trilogy. The film stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Heather Graham, Justin Bartha, Ken Jeong, and Jeffrey Tambor.
The Hangover describes the story of 3 men (Phil, Stu, and Alan) who experience an unforgettable night in Las Vegas as they celebrate their friend's upcoming wedding (Doug). The trio wake up the next day so hammered that they don't recall what happened and have to piece together the events of the night before as Doug has gone missing.
The Hangover Critics Consensus. With a clever script and hilarious interplay among the cast, The Hangover nails just the right tone of raunchy humor, and the non-stop laughs overshadow any flaw.
The Hangover (2009) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
The Hangover is a series of three American comedy films created by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, and directed by Todd Phillips. All three films follow the misadventures of a quartet of friends (also known as "the Wolfpack") who go on their road trip to attend a bachelor party.
- $1.42 billion
- $218 million
- Todd Phillips, Daniel Goldberg
People also ask
What is the plot of the hangover?
What are the names of the characters in the hangover?
Who are the actors in the movie The Hangover?
Who is Doug in the hangover?
May 26, 2011 · Directed by Todd Phillips. With Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha. Two years after the bachelor party in Las Vegas, Phil, Stu, Alan, and Doug jet to Thailand for Stu's wedding.
- Todd Phillips
Oct 13, 2020 · When Todd Phillips’ The Hangover became the highest-grossing R-rated comedy of all time, it wasn’t long before Warner Bros. executives were asking for a sequel. And when that sequel made even more money, another one was in order.
- Water. A big glass of water might be the easiest hangover solution. Alcohol dehydrates you by increasing the amount of urine your kidneys make. You also lose fluid when you sweat, vomit, or have diarrhea after a night of bingeing.
- Korean Pear Juice. Korean pear (Asian pear) juice is an old-school hangover remedy. Research shows that drinking about 7 1/2 ounces helps lower blood alcohol levels and makes hangovers less intense.
- Ginseng. This root has been a feature of Chinese medicine for thousands of years. Herbalists use it to treat ailments ranging from stress to asthma. In one small study, a drink made from red ginseng cut down hangover symptoms.
- Phyllanthus Amarus. This medicinal herb grows along tropical coasts. It treats liver, kidney, and stomach ailments. In one small study, taking Phyllanthus amarus extract twice a day for 10 days helped lower blood alcohol levels, ease hangover symptoms, and improve mood in regular drinkers.
Feel-Good results for The Hangover
- Injuries Sustained
- Memorable Quotes
Alan is considered by other people to be while a child at heart, he is also a \\"fucking dumbass\\". Although he is very immature, he never swears (except on two occasions - once he said \\"fuck\\" and another he said \\"niggas\\"). Alan takes ADHD medication because he is extremely hyperactive. Even at 42 until his marriage, he used to live at home with his parents as he has his dad pay his rent and his mother calls him \\"Sweetie\\". Alan is still obsessed about the weekend in Vegas, as he has all the evid...
Alan is Doug's brother-in-law and considers Doug to be one of his best friends. Doug was the first person Alan made part of his Wolfpack.
The Hangover: 1. Self inflicted knife wound to the left hand. 1. Tased in the face by a police taser gun with barb-style projectile contacts. 1. Tased in the neck at point-blank range by police taser gun. 1. Struck in the face with a crowbar thrown by Mr. Chow. 1. Struck in the face with a car door by Stu. 1. Knocked out by Mike Tyson. 2. Vomited on police car while drunkThe Hangover Part II: 1. Shaven Head 2. Falls off a bed 3. Hit by a monk for speakingThe Hangover Part III: 1. Attacked by...
The Hangover:\\"He's getting real close to my shaft\\"\\"I'm not allowed within 200 feet within the school. Or Chuck E. Cheese\\"\\"Thanks a lot, bin Laden.\\"\\"This isn't the real Caesars Palace is it? Did, um, did Caesar live here?\\"\\"Hehe he's jackin' his little wenis. Not at the table, Carlos.\\"Alan: I found a baby before.Stu: Where?Alan: Coffee bean.\\"I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust.\\"\\"I hate Godzilla! I hate him too! He destroys cities! Look this isn't your fault, I'll get you some pan...