Mar 08, 2019 · Directed by Vincent D'Onofrio. With Jake Schur, Leila George, Chris Pratt, Dane DeHaan. The story of a young boy who witnesses Billy the Kid's encounter with Sheriff Pat Garrett.
- Vincent D'onofrio
- 2 min
- wikipedia.org★In April 2017, Vincent D'Onofrio was announced to be directing and starring in the film as Sheriff Romero★In July 2017, Dane DeHaan was cast as Billy the Kid
Cast - Last seen in
Jul 07, 2000 · Storyline Russ Duritz (Bruce Willis) is a wealthy L.A. image consultant, but as he nears 40, he's cynical, dogless, chickless, estranged from his father (Daniel von Bargen), and he has no memories of his childhood. One night he surprises an intruder (Spencer Breslin), who turns out to be a kid, almost 8 years old.
- Jon Turteltaub
- 1 min
Jul 07, 2000 · Disney's The Kid Successful, high-powered Russ Duritz has spent all of his incredibly empty life forgetting the child he used to be -- until one day, he meets him face-to-face! Thinking this kid is a hallucination; Russ does everything he can to make him go away.
- 1 min
Movie Info In 1879 Rio and his teenage sister go on the run across the American Southwest to escape from their violent uncle. Along the way, Rio encounters the infamous outlaw Billy the Kid and the...
- western, drama
Charles Chaplin biographer Jeffrey Vance writes of the legacy of Chaplin's The Kid: "The Kid remains an important contribution to the art of film, not only because of Chaplin's innovative use of dramatic sequences within a feature-length comedy but also because of the revelations The Kid provides about its creator. Undoubtedly, when Chaplin penned the preface to The Kid, "A picture with a smile - and perhaps, a tear," he had his own artistic credo - and life - in mind."
- Charles Chaplin
R 1 hr 40 min Mar 8th, 2019 Western, Drama New Mexico Territory, 1880. Rio Cutler and his older sister Sara must abandon their home after an unfortunate event happens. In their desperate flee to...
"The Kid," directed by Vincent D’Onofrio, is, in some ways, a modern spin on an old story, one that has been explored in Hollywood many times before.
Warning: This article contains spoilers about The Kid Detective. "That ending is brutal," Brody tells EW of where we leave off with his character, the man-child ...
Entertainment Weekly via Yahoo News
2 days ago
- New Movies to Watch This Week: ‘Honest Thief,’ ‘American Utopia’ and Venice Fest Winner ‘Martin Eden’Variety via Yahoo News5 days ago
- ‘The Kid Detective’ Review: This Smart, Handsomely Noir-esque Whodunit Is No Child’s PlayVariety via Yahoo News6 days ago
- 6 ways for kids to celebrate Halloween safely, from drive-thru trick-or-treating to at-home candy huntsINSIDER via Yahoo News7 hours ago
- ‘The Kid Detective’ Makes Theatrical Debut, ‘The War With Grandpa’ Expands – Specialty Box OfficeDeadline via Yahoo News3 days ago
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW: The biggest child stars of the 1960sINSIDER via Yahoo News5 days ago
The Kid (marketed as Disney's The Kid) is a 2000 American fantasy comedy-drama film, directed by Jon Turteltaub and written by Audrey Wells. It stars Bruce Willis and Spencer Breslin, with Emily Mortimer, Lily Tomlin, Chi McBride, and Jean Smart playing smaller roles.
The Kid is a 1921 American silentcomedy-drama filmwritten, produced, directed and starring Charlie Chaplin, and features Jackie Cooganas his foundling baby, adopted son and sidekick. This was Chaplin's first full-length film as a director (he had been a co-star in 1914's Tillie's Punctured Romance).
Oct 16, 2020 · Directed by Evan Morgan. With Adam Brody, Sophie Nélisse, Sarah Sutherland, Jesse Noah Gruman. A once-celebrated kid detective, now 32, continues to solve the same trivial mysteries between hangovers and bouts of self-pity. Until a naive client brings him his first 'adult' case, to find out who brutally murdered her boyfriend.