Mar 08, 2019 · Directed by Vincent D'Onofrio. With Jake Schur, Leila George, Chris Pratt, Dane DeHaan. The story of a young boy who witnesses Billy the Kid's encounter with Sheriff Pat Garrett.
- Vincent D'onofrio
- 2 min
- wikipedia.org★In April 2017, Vincent D'Onofrio was announced to be directing and starring in the film as Sheriff Romero★In July 2017, Dane DeHaan was cast as Billy the Kid
Cast - Last seen in
Jul 07, 2000 · Directed by Jon Turteltaub. With Bruce Willis, Spencer Breslin, Emily Mortimer, Lily Tomlin. An unhappy and disliked image consultant gets a second shot at life when he is mysteriously confronted by an eight-year-old version of himself.
- Jon Turteltaub
- 1 min
Jul 07, 2000 · Disney's The Kid Successful, high-powered Russ Duritz has spent all of his incredibly empty life forgetting the child he used to be -- until one day, he meets him face-to-face! Thinking this kid is a hallucination; Russ does everything he can to make him go away.
- 1 min
The Kid Critics Consensus. Well-framed, well-cast, and well-intentioned, The Kid still largely fails to set itself apart from the multitude of other westerns covering similar territory.
- western, drama
The Kid is a 2019 American semi-biographical Western action film directed by Vincent D'Onofrio, from a screenplay by Andrew Lanham.The film stars Ethan Hawke, Dane DeHaan, Jake Schur, Leila George, Chris Pratt, Adam Baldwin, and D'Onofrio, and centers around Rio Cutler who forms an unlikely alliance with local sheriff Pat Garrett and infamous outlaw Billy the Kid in a mission to rescue his ...
Directed by Charles Chaplin. With Charles Chaplin, Edna Purviance, Jackie Coogan, Carl Miller. The Tramp cares for an abandoned child, but events put that relationship in jeopardy.
- Charles Chaplin
Sep 02, 2016 · The Kid was Charles Chaplin's first self-produced and directed feature film; 1914's 6-reel Tillie's Punctured Romance was a Mack Sennett production in which Chaplin merely co-starred. The story
- drama, comedy
There’s a famous line from the end of the classic John Ford film The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, where a newspaper editor responds to hearing the honest account of a Wild West myth by declaring ...
Rolling Stone via Yahoo News
7 hours ago
- Jennifer Garner shares grandmother's sweet potato pudding recipe that inspired new productGood Morning America via Yahoo News3 days ago
- The 8 Worst Netflix Original Movies Of 2020HuffPost Life via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Sharkboy and Lavagirl's kid shows off her 'shark strength' in Netflix's We Can Be Heroes trailerBe Heroes, directed by Robert Rodriguez and set in the same universe his The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D, leans into the wild and silly fun that comes from the movie& ...Entertainment Weekly via Yahoo News5 hours ago
- Best cheap laptop deals this weekend: Microsoft, Lenovo, HP, and moreMashable via AOL6 hours ago
- Noah Jupe Really Wants to Be 'The Undoing' KillerElle via Yahoo News6 days ago
The Kid is a 1921 American silent comedy-drama film written, produced, directed and starring Charlie Chaplin, and features Jackie Coogan as his foundling baby, adopted son and sidekick. This was Chaplin's first full-length film as a director (he had been a co-star in 1914's Tillie's Punctured Romance ).
The Kid was nominated for three awards, winning one. For his role in the movie, at the 22nd Young Artist Awards presented by the Young Artist Association Spencer Breslin won the 2000 Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film by a Young Actor Age Ten or Under.
People also ask
Who shot Billy the Kidd?
What are the most popular toddler characters?
What are some family friendly movies?
What are good movies for 9 year olds?