Jennifer Lawrence auditioned for the role of Bella Swan in "Twilight," but Kristen Stewart was cast instead. Matthew McConaughey thought his audition went well for "Titanic," but he didn't get ...
INSIDER via Yahoo News
19 hours ago
- Every Ryan Gosling movie, ranked by criticsINSIDER via Yahoo News18 hours ago
- George Clooney Almost Starred in 'The Notebook' Over Ryan GoslingHarper's Bazaar via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Yes, George Clooney almost played Ryan Gosling's Noah in The NotebookEntertainment Weekly via Yahoo News2 days ago
- George Clooney Says He Almost Starred in The NotebookInStyle via Yahoo News2 days ago
- The Notebook nearly cast George Clooney in Ryan Gosling's roleDigital Spy via Yahoo News20 hours ago
Jun 25, 2004 · Directed by Nick Cassavetes. With Gena Rowlands, James Garner, Rachel McAdams, Ryan Gosling. A poor yet passionate young man falls in love with a rich young woman, giving her a sense of freedom, but they are soon separated because of their social differences.
- See Full Cast & Crew
The Notebook (2004) cast and crew credits, including actors,...
- Plot Summary
The story is always the same one, which he reads out of his...
- See Full Cast & Crew
The Notebook is a 2004 American romantic drama film directed by Nick Cassavetes, written by Jeremy Leven and Jan Sardi, based on the 1996 novel of the same name by Nicholas Sparks. The film stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams as a young couple who fall in love in the 1940s.
The Notebook is a very good movie, a fun movie, but at times a boring movie. What seperates this from other chick flicks is that this is told throuh the eyes of a man who tells the relationship ...
- drama, romance
'The Notebook' follows the lives of two North Carolina teens from very different worlds (Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams). Though her upbringing takes place in an antebellum mansion, and he grew up in the kind of house where musicians strum on the porch, that doesn't stop Noah and Allie from spending one incredible summer together, before they ...
The Notebook 2004 PG-13 2h 3m Romantic Favorites Two young lovers are torn apart by war and class differences in the 1940s in this adaptation of Nicholas Sparks's best-selling novel.
- Nick Cassavetes
- 123 min
Oct 01, 1996 · The Notebook is the sappiest, cheesiest, most….er, romantic book I might’ve ever read. Nicholas Sparks weaves romantic lines from the simplest of words and they turn out cringey and good at the same time.
The Notebook is an achingly tender story about the enduring power of love, a story of miracles that will stay with you forever. Set amid the austere beauty of coastal North Carolina in 1946, The Notebook begins with the story of Noah Calhoun, a rural Southerner returned home from World War II.
Jun 21, 2019 · 'The Notebook' is bad but its messaging is worse Hiding a shallow love story behind attractive actors isn't itself terribly negligent. But the movie does far worse than that.
- 2 min
- Carly Mallenbaum
- Noelle Devoe
- The Notebook is the most successful Nicholas Sparks adaptation. According to Box Office Mojo, it earned over $116 million worldwide and got over $13 million in the US on it's opening weekend.
- You can see Ryan's mic when he's hanging off the ferris wheel. If you look closely when the camera is pointing at him hanging from behind, you can see the mic on the back of his shirt.
- Allie wasn't supposed to crash into Noah's gate. According to IMDb, it was a complete accident but it was kept in the film because they got a good shot.
- Nick Cassavetes wasn't the first choice for director. Variety reports that Steven Spielberg, Jim Sheridan and Martin Campbell were also interested in directing the movie.
Feel-Good results for The Notebook