Jul 15, 1998 · Directed by Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly. With Cameron Diaz, Matt Dillon, Ben Stiller, Lee Evans. A man gets a chance to meet up with his dream girl from high school, even though his date with her back then was a complete disaster.
- Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly
- 6 min
There's Something About Mary is a 1998 American comedy film directed by Peter Farrelly. It stars Cameron Diaz as the title character with Ben Stiller, Matt Dillon, Lee Evans and Chris Elliott all playing men who are in love with Mary and vying for her affections. There's Something About Mary was released theatrically on July 15, 1998, by 20th ...
There's certainly something about Mary in the film, everyone loves her!! I loved the humiliation humor in the film and the montages, the jokes were pretty good (The interrogation scene was ...
THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY tells the story of Ted, who at the age of 16 planned to go to the prom with Mary, a hearstoppingly beautiful tennage girl, but blows it in the most hilarious way! Thirteen years later he tracks her down only to be a competetor in a competition over Mary. The acting was absolutely superb and believable, the plot ...
- Comedy, Romance
Jun 25, 2020 · There's Something About Mary : Throughline When a cook who carried typhoid fever refused to stop working, despite showing no symptoms, the authorities forcibly quarantined her for nearly three ...
- Lawrence Wu
People also ask
Who is the cast of There's Something About Mary?
Is There's Something About Mary funny?
Is there anything about Mary?
What is something about Mary?
There's Something About Mary (1998) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
For all of its vulgarity, There's Something About Mary was sweet and cheerful, due in no small part to Jonathan Richman's terrific, heartfelt appearances as the film's chorus. They were funny and warm, like the movie itself, and they form the core of the film's soundtrack, which is also a delight.
A ‘virgin’ fish dubbed Mary left scientists baffled after appearing to become pregnant without a mate. The female stickleback was collected on an expedition to the Outer Hebrides by researchers ...
The Telegraph via Yahoo News
2 years ago
There's Something About Mary is a 1998 romantic comedy film, directed by the Farrelly Brothers and starring Cameron Diaz, Matt Dillon and Ben Stiller.Awkward and shy high-schooler Ted (Ben Stiller) lands a Prom date with his dream girl Mary (Cameron Diaz), only to have it cut short by a painfully humiliating zipper accident.
- Cameron Diaz and Matt Dillon were really together during the filming of the movie. Whilst filming There’s Something About Mary, Cameron Diaz and Matt Dillon were a real life couple.
- Ted dropping from the stretcher was unscripted. Keith David’s witticisms weren’t the only unscripted things to make it to the final film. A happy accident of sorts occurred when filming the aftermath of the infamous zipper scene.
- One character was based on a Farrelly family member. The Farrelly brothers had a personal inspiration for the character of Mary’s stepfather in the film.
- Producers wanted Jim Carrey for the lead role. Though Ben Stiller was the Farrelly Brothers’ first choice for the lead role, he had some stiff competition.
- Feel-Good results for There's Something About Mary
May 23, 2019 · No one would say that There’s Something About Mary is a feminist film – in fact, a lot of people would say the exact opposite – but there are a couple of moments that empower women. The premise of a group of guys pining after one woman is a little creepy, but the movie shows it to be creepy, and Mary is shown to be able to handle herself.
- Ben Sherlock