Timothy Walter Burton was born in Burbank, California, to Jean Rae (Erickson), who owned a cat-themed gift shop, and William Reed Burton, who worked for the Burbank Park and Recreation Department. He spent most of his childhood as a recluse, drawing cartoons, and watching old movies (he was especially fond of films with Vincent Price).
On one level, the 13-year relationship between director Tim Burton and The Crown actress Helena Bonham Carter was the perfect pairing of two consummate professionals. On another level, it was a quirky,
5 days ago
- Tim Burton Once Explained Why Excess Blood Is a Necessity in ‘Sweeney Todd’The Cheat Sheet2 weeks ago
- Johnny Depp is reportedly in talks to star in Tim Burton’s ‘Beetlejuice 2’Alternative Press4 days ago
- Tim Burton’s Addams Family Show Will Reportedly Be R-RatedThe Addams Family might be mysterious and spooky and altogether ooky, but the exploits of the gothic clan have always been aimed at an all-ages audience, from the classic 1960s sitcom to the movies of the 90s to the recent animated reboot.IMDb5 days ago
The Napkin Art of Tim Burton: Things You Think About in a Bar, edited by Holly Kempf and Leah Gallo (2015) Notes [ edit ] ^ Tim Burton's middle name is cited as Walter by the Museum of Modern Art on its web appearance for a 2009 exhibition on Burton's artwork  and a book  covering Burton's career as an artist and filmmaker, though it is ...
The Official Tim Burton Website,Tim Burton, Tim Burton's Art. News, art, articles, and multimedia from film director Tim Burton.
Feel-Good results for Tim Burton
- BATMAN (1989) Behind the Scenes [HD] Tim Burton, Michael Keatonyoutube.com
- Tim McGraw, Tyler Hubbard - Undividedmsn.com
- Dumbo - New Official Trailer (2019) Tim Burton, Eva Green, Colin Farrell (2)dailymotion.com
- #FunFactFriday Tim Burton feared the... - Hooked On Horrorfacebook.com
Tim Burton, byname of Timothy William Burton, (born August 25, 1958, Burbank, California, U.S.), American director known for his original, quirky style that frequently drew on elements of the fantastic and the macabre.
Birthplace: Burbank, California, USA Despite his contrarian artiste nature and indie filmmaker persona, director Tim Burton helmed some of the biggest blockbusters in Hollywood history. With his...
Aug 16, 2019 · Tim Burton is a director, producer and screenwriter. After majoring in animation at the California Institute of Arts, he got his start in the business by working as a Disney animator.
- Eric Shorey
- Beetlejuice. Describing Beetlejuice as a horror-comedy isn’t inaccurate, but the movie’s so much more than that. An existential contemplation on the afterlife, a gothic fashion showcase, a meditation on social alienation, a hilarious pastiche of horror tropes: For a movie that at times is unapologetically juvenile, Beetlejuice somehow spans several genres and succeeds in each category.
- Edward Scissorhands. Edward Scissorhands is a suburban fairy tale: A sci-fi Romeo and Juliet painted in delicate pastels. The insidious conformity of the American middle class is questioned when the eponymous mechanical hero wanders out of the haunted castle from whence he came.
- Big Fish. At the time of its release, there were rumors circulating that Big Fish was to be Burton’s final film — those proved to be incorrect, but what a send off it would have been.
- Ed Wood. It’s not exactly surprising that Burton had an affinity for the notorious schlock artist, Ed Wood, whose status as a morbid outsider in the film industry wound up with him leaving behind a remarkable and wildly underappreciated body of work.
Tim Burton (born August 25, 1958) is an American film director, producer, artist, writer, animator, puppeteer, and actor.
Many people understandably think that The Nightmare Before Christmas is directed by Tim Burton. But while he’s the major creative force behind the project, which is based on a poem written by him...