There’s no reason why a movie that features Jackie Chan, lion attacks, and machete-wielding henchmen on Jet Skis should be as boring as Vanguard. Whether it is actually a Jackie Chan film is questionable.
The AV Club via Yahoo News
3 days ago
- The top 9 movies on Netflix this week, from 'Jingle Jangle' to 'The Grinch'Business Insider via Yahoo News3 days ago
- 'Addams Family Values' Is the Most Subversive Thanksgiving Movie EverFatherly via Yahoo News6 days ago
- 'Masked Singer' double-elimination has Ken Jeong in tearsYahoo Music5 days ago
- Costco Is Selling a Pop-Up 'Nightmare Before Christmas' Advent CalendarSheKnows via Yahoo News5 days ago
- Helena Bonham Carter Called the Media Portrayal of Her Relationship With Kenneth Branagh “Very Hurtful”InStyle via Yahoo News4 days ago
The Napkin Art of Tim Burton: Things You Think About in a Bar, edited by Holly Kempf and Leah Gallo (2015) Notes [ edit ] ^ Tim Burton's middle name is cited as Walter by the Museum of Modern Art on its web appearance for a 2009 exhibition on Burton's artwork  and a book  covering Burton's career as an artist and filmmaker, though it is ...
- Lena Gieseke, (m. 1987; div. 1991)
- Filmmaker, animator, artist
Feel-Good results for Tim Burton
Timothy Walter Burton was born in Burbank, California, to Jean Rae (Erickson), who owned a cat-themed gift shop, and William Reed Burton, who worked for the Burbank Park and Recreation Department. He spent most of his childhood as a recluse, drawing cartoons, and watching old movies (he was especially fond of films with Vincent Price).
The Official Tim Burton Website,Tim Burton, Tim Burton's Art. News, art, articles, and multimedia from film director Tim Burton.
Tim Burton, byname of Timothy William Burton, (born August 25, 1958, Burbank, California, U.S.), American director known for his original, quirky style that frequently drew on elements of the fantastic and the macabre.
Birthplace: Burbank, California, USA Despite his contrarian artiste nature and indie filmmaker persona, director Tim Burton helmed some of the biggest blockbusters in Hollywood history. With his...
Aug 16, 2019 · Tim Burton is a director, producer and screenwriter. After majoring in animation at the California Institute of Arts, he got his start in the business by working as a Disney animator.
- The Tim Burton You Don't Know. You may know and love his films, but there's a lot about Tim Burton you don't know. Meet the man behind the camera with these fun facts!
- He Was Inspired By His Childhood Artwork. Burton is a compulsive drawer and has been since an early age. His unique style was developed as a kid, and some of Burton's movies were based on drawings he did when he was young.
- He Played Sports In High School. While many of Burton's films feature an outsider, the director could have been a jock. Burton swam and played water polo while attending Burbank High School in California.
- He Worked At Disney. Burton studied at the California Institute of Art, then found himself at Disney upon graduation. Burton's one-of-a-kind gothic style is very different from that Disney magic we all know and love, so it's no surprise that Burton found himself out-of-place at the famed studio.
Tim Burton is an American film director, film producer, writer, artist and animator. If you’re a fan of his work, check out these top facts! His full name is Timothy Walter Burton. He was born on 25th August, 1958, in Burbank, California.
Nov 19, 2020 · Much like its star Michael Keaton, filmmaker Tim Burton was an outside choice for a live-action Batman movie in the 1980s. When Warner Bros. hired him for the project, Burton had only just made his feature-length directing debut on 1985's Pee-wee's Big Adventure-- a quirky comedy that, its darker moments aside, was a far cry from the gritty Batman comic book stories in style at the time.
- Sandy Schaefer
- related to: Tim Burton
Spokeo.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month