Tim Burton, Producer: Edward Scissorhands. Timothy Walter Burton was born in Burbank, California, to Jean Rae (Erickson), who owned a cat-themed gift shop, and William Reed Burton, who worked for the Burbank Park and Recreation Department. He spent most of his childhood as a recluse, drawing cartoons, and watching old movies (he was especially fond of films with Vincent Price). When he was...
Tim Burton has a very distinguishable style. His characters and aesthetic revolve around the angular, unique, eccentric, and whimsical. Within the Tim Burton realm, viewers often find small similarities and chalk it up to a connected universe - one winding,
3 days ago
- Why Tim Burton Left the Batman FranchiseBatman was a box office hit, but he still ended up leaving the franchise part way through a third movie. Much like its star Michael Keaton, filmmaker Tim Burton was an outside choice for a live-action Batman movie in the 1980s.CBR2 weeks ago
- ‘Joker’ Fans Probably Never Even Noticed a Reference to the Old ‘Batman’ TV SeriesThe Cheat Sheet2 days ago
- This Day in Horror History: Tim Burton’s SLEEPY HOLLOW Opened in 1999Dread Central2 weeks ago
- BEETLEJUICE (1988) Tim Burton, Michael Keaton - Show Me The Sequel!JoBlo.com2 weeks ago
The Napkin Art of Tim Burton: Things You Think About in a Bar, edited by Holly Kempf and Leah Gallo (2015) Notes [ edit ] ^ Tim Burton's middle name is cited as Walter by the Museum of Modern Art on its web appearance for a 2009 exhibition on Burton's artwork  and a book  covering Burton's career as an artist and filmmaker, though it is ...
- Lena Gieseke, (m. 1987; div. 1991)
- Filmmaker, animator, artist
The Official Tim Burton Website,Tim Burton, Tim Burton's Art. News, art, articles, and multimedia from film director Tim Burton.
Feel-Good results for Tim Burton
Tim Burton, American director known for his original, quirky style that frequently drew on elements of the fantastic and the macabre. His notable films included Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure, Beetlejuice, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, and Alice in Wonderland. Learn more about Burton’s life and career.
Tim Burton Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Tim Burton photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes!
Aug 16, 2019 · Tim Burton was born Timothy Walter Burton on August 25, 1958, in Burbank, California. As a child, Burton was engrossed with the classic horror films of Roger Corman—many of which featured ...
Timothy Walter "Tim" Burton is an American film director, film producer, animator, writer, and artist who is known for directing gothic and dark fantasy films.He is best known for being producer of The Nightmare Before Christmas, the director of Beetlejuice, Batman, Edward Scissorhands, and Batman Returns, as well as the 2005 piece,Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the alien invasion spoof ...
Tim Burton is an American film director, film producer, writer, artist and animator. If you’re a fan of his work, check out these top facts! His full name is Timothy Walter Burton. He was born on 25th August, 1958, in Burbank, California. He attended the California Institute of the Arts, studying character animation.
- The Tim Burton You Don't Know. You may know and love his films, but there's a lot about Tim Burton you don't know. Meet the man behind the camera with these fun facts!
- He Was Inspired By His Childhood Artwork. Burton is a compulsive drawer and has been since an early age. His unique style was developed as a kid, and some of Burton's movies were based on drawings he did when he was young.
- He Played Sports In High School. While many of Burton's films feature an outsider, the director could have been a jock. Burton swam and played water polo while attending Burbank High School in California.
- He Worked At Disney. Burton studied at the California Institute of Art, then found himself at Disney upon graduation. Burton's one-of-a-kind gothic style is very different from that Disney magic we all know and love, so it's no surprise that Burton found himself out-of-place at the famed studio.