Elizabeth Stamatina "Tina" Fey (/ f eɪ /; born May 18, 1970) is an American actress, comedian, writer, producer, and playwright.She is best known for her work on the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live (1997–2006) and for creating the comedy series 30 Rock (2006–2013, 2020) and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (2015–2020).
Tina Fey, John Early, The Bengsons, Bowen Yang, and Ziwe Complete Ars Nova 24 Hour Livestream Telethon Lineup
Ars Nova has announced additional details for The Ars Nova Forever Telethon, a 24-hour livestream featuring more than 150 artists celebrating Ars Nova’s past and present, while raising funds to support the company’s artistic programs throughout the unconventional 2020-2021 season.
6 hours ago
- Tina Fey To Host NBC’s ‘One Night Only: The Best of Broadway’ Two-Hour SpecialDeadline.com on MSN.com2 weeks ago
- Tina Fey to Host ‘One Night Only: The Best of Broadway’ Benefit on NBCVariety2 weeks ago
- Al Pacino, Tina Fey to appear in ‘Heroes of New York’ lineupAssociated Press2 weeks ago
- Ted Danson Becomes The Mayor Of Los Angeles In Tina Fey’s ‘Mr. Mayor’ TrailerUproxx6 days ago
Elizabeth Stamatina Fey was born in 1970 in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, just west of Philadelphia, to Xenobia "Jeanne" (Xenakes), a brokerage employee, and Donald Henry Fey, who wrote grant proposals for universities. Her mother is Greek, born in Piraeus, while her father had German, Northern Irish, and English ancestry.
May 18, 1970 · Tina Fey is an American actress, comedian, writer and producer born on May 18, 1970, in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania. She broke through in 1995 on Saturday Night Live as a writer, later becoming the...
- 2 min
Tina Fey, byname of Elizabeth Stamatina Fey, (born May 18, 1970, Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, U.S.), American writer and actress whose work on the television shows Saturday Night Live (SNL)—she was its first female head writer (1999–2006)—and 30 Rock (2006–13) helped establish her as one of the leading comedians in the early 21st century.
- Lizzie Logan
- The Briefest Little Overview of Her Personal Life. Elizabeth Stamatina Fey was born on May 18, 1970. When she was 5, a stranger slashed her cheek with a knife, leaving a visible scar.
- Origin Story: The ’90s at the Second City. There are a few clips floating around from Fey’s time at Chicago’s famed comedy theater, the Second City, but this clip of her “folding towels” in a sketch set at the front desk of the YMCA best captures the spirit of prefame Fey, since she really did work at the front desk at the Y to pay for improv classes.
- The Medieval Madness Pinball Game (1997) Did you know that one of Fey’s earliest professional “acting” gigs was voice-over work on an arcade game called Medieval Madness?
- Dratch and Fey (1999) Devoted 30 Rock fans probably know that in the original version of the show, the female lead of The Girlie Show was supposed to be played by Rachel Dratch; NBC even shot a pilot with Dratch in the role before retooling the part for Jane Krakowski.
Tina Fey is the face of today’s comedy. She is an American actress, comedian, writer, producer, and playwright. Her breakthrough undoubtedly happened with her participation in the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live (1997–2006). She then moved on to star and create the comedy series 30 Rock (2006–2013, 2020).
The American comedian, actress, writer and producer, Elizabeth Stamatina Fey was born on May 18, 1970. After deciding to become a comedian at a quite young age, Tina began her career through performing shows with improvisational comedy group The Second City but her major career success story began when she joined NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live as a writer where she later became ...
More from Entertainment Tonight: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdtXPiqI2cLorKaPrfpKc4g?sub_confirmation=1 Tina Fey is such a fan of David Letterman that s...
- 4 min
- Entertainment Tonight
Sep 09, 2018 · The American actress, comedian, writer and producer whom full name is Elizabeth Stamitina Fey. People describe Tina as spontaneous, intelligent and fun. She became famous in the United States for being one of the fixed actresses of the cast of the program Saturday Night Live.
Feel-Good results for Tina Fey