- Entertainment Weekly· 4 days ago
After scoring his first and only Oscar nomination, Cruise for some reason played a NASCAR driver named Cole Trickle. This film is notable for being the first collaboration between Cruise and future wife Nicole Kidman,
- Hollywood.com· 6 days ago
Action man Tom Cruise is back to tackling daredevil stunts on camera after resuming production on...
- Geo News· 1 day ago
His past marriage with Nicole Kidman was also something that was famously considered significantly...
- Entertainment Weekly· 4 days ago
"Tom Cruise Picture" While reviewing Days of Thunder, film critic Roger Ebert noted the similarities between several of Cruise's 1980s films and nicknamed the formula the Tom Cruise Picture. Some of Cruise's later films like A Few Good Men and The Last Samurai can also be considered to be part of this formula.
- USA TODAY via Yahoo News3 days ago
Tom Cruise, Actor: Top Gun. In 1976, if you had told fourteen-year-old Franciscan seminary student Thomas Cruise Mapother IV that one day in the not too distant future he would be Tom Cruise, one of the top 100 movie stars of all time, he would have probably grinned and told you that his ambition was to join the priesthood.
The Official Tom Cruise Website: Featuring Tom Cruise’s biography, filmography, links to social media accounts, and information about his latest films. TOM CRUISE is a global cultural icon who has made an immeasurable impact on cinema by creating some of the most memorable characters of all time.
Jun 29, 2020 · Tom Cruise, American actor who emerged in the 1980s as one of Hollywood’s most popular leading men, known for his clean-cut good looks and versatility. He exhibited a broad depth and range of characters in such movies as Top Gun (1986), A Few Good Men (1992), Jerry Maguire (1996), and the Mission: Impossible series.
- 'Taps,' 'The Outsiders' Cruise set a 10-year deadline for himself in which to build an acting career. He left school and moved to New York City, struggling through audition after audition before landing an appearance in 1981's Endless Love, starring Brooke Shields.
- 'Risky Business' His next film, Risky Business (1983), grossed $65 million. It also made Cruise a highly recognizable actor — thanks in no small part to a memorable scene of the young star dancing in his underwear.
- 'Top Gun' In 1986, after a two-year hiatus, the budding actor released the big-budget fantasy film Legend, which did poorly at the box office. That same year, however, Cruise's A-list status was confirmed with the release of Top Gun, which co-starred Kelly McGillis, Anthony Edwards and Meg Ryan.
- 'The Color of Money,' 'Rain Man' and 'Born on the Fourth of July' Cruise followed the tremendous success of Top Gun with a string of both critically acclaimed and commercially successful films.
tom cruise reacts to 'top gun: maverick' release delay, hopes everyone stays 'safe' “Tom refrained from our revelry, with good reason,” he recalled, according to the excerpts obtained by the ...
tom cruise 'sets the bar really high' in 'top gun: maverick', co-star jennifer connelly says “He was a very dominant individual. He tries superhard to be a nice person.
- Tyler Mccarthy
The career and life of Stanley Kubrick is explored through pictures, clips from his films, his old home movies, comments from his colleagues and a narration by Tom Cruise. Director: Jan Harlan | Stars: Katharina Kubrick, Malcolm McDowell, Stanley Kubrick, Barbara Kroner. Votes: 9,790
Oct 14, 2019 · Tom Cruise and son Connor Cruise were spotted in London on October 12, 2019. Backgrid. The 57-year-old was dressed in a navy hoodie and jeans as he waved and smiled at fans in the distance, while ...
Feel-Good results for Tom Cruise
Jan 31, 2020 · It's often wondered why Tom Cruise and his 13-year-old daughter Suri seem to have no contact with each other. Ever since his ex-wife, Katie Holmes, filed for divorce in 2012, people have theorized ...