- Cinema Blend· 58 minutes ago
Of course Tom Cruise is planning to be the first actor to star in a full-length film shot on...
- Uproxx· 4 hours ago
I get, ‘Are you going to space?’ and ‘Please, God, tell me you’re not going to space because you’ll...
- NME· 8 hours ago
Cornetto king of comedy and blockbuster sidekick, Simon Pegg, is stepping out as a serious leading...
- Cinema Blend· 58 minutes ago
Tom Cruise, Actor: Top Gun. In 1976, if you had told fourteen-year-old Franciscan seminary student Thomas Cruise Mapother IV that one day in the not too distant future he would be Tom Cruise, one of the top 100 movie stars of all time, he would have probably grinned and told you that his ambition was to join the priesthood.
"Tom Cruise Picture" While reviewing Days of Thunder, film critic Roger Ebert noted the similarities between several of Cruise's 1980s films and nicknamed the formula the Tom Cruise Picture. Some of Cruise's later films like A Few Good Men and The Last Samurai can also be considered to be part of this formula.
The Official Tom Cruise Website: Featuring Tom Cruise’s biography, filmography, links to social media accounts, and information about his latest films. TOM CRUISE is a global cultural icon who has made an immeasurable impact on cinema by creating some of the most memorable characters of all time.
Tom Cruise, American actor who emerged in the 1980s as one of Hollywood’s most popular leading men, known for his clean-cut good looks and versatility. He exhibited a broad depth and range of characters in such movies as Top Gun (1986), A Few Good Men (1992), Jerry Maguire (1996), and the Mission: Impossible series.
tom cruise reacts to 'top gun: maverick' release delay, hopes everyone stays 'safe' “Tom refrained from our revelry, with good reason,” he recalled, according to the excerpts obtained by the ...
- 2 min
- Julius Young
- 'Taps,' 'The Outsiders' Cruise set a 10-year deadline for himself in which to build an acting career. He left school and moved to New York City, struggling through audition after audition before landing an appearance in 1981's Endless Love, starring Brooke Shields.
- 'Risky Business' His next film, Risky Business (1983), grossed $65 million. It also made Cruise a highly recognizable actor — thanks in no small part to a memorable scene of the young star dancing in his underwear.
- 'Top Gun' In 1986, after a two-year hiatus, the budding actor released the big-budget fantasy film Legend, which did poorly at the box office. That same year, however, Cruise's A-list status was confirmed with the release of Top Gun, which co-starred Kelly McGillis, Anthony Edwards and Meg Ryan.
- 'The Color of Money,' 'Rain Man' and 'Born on the Fourth of July' Cruise followed the tremendous success of Top Gun with a string of both critically acclaimed and commercially successful films.
Oct 14, 2019 · Tom Cruise and son Connor Cruise were spotted in London on October 12, 2019. Backgrid. The 57-year-old was dressed in a navy hoodie and jeans as he waved and smiled at fans in the distance, while ...
The career and life of Stanley Kubrick is explored through pictures, clips from his films, his old home movies, comments from his colleagues and a narration by Tom Cruise. Director: Jan Harlan | Stars: Katharina Kubrick, Malcolm McDowell, Stanley Kubrick, Barbara Kroner. Votes: 9,760
Tom Cruise is an American actor and producer who made his film debut with a minor role in the 1981 romantic drama Endless Love. His breakthrough role was in the coming-of-age comedy Risky Business (1983), which garnered Cruise his first nomination for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy.
Mar 26, 2019 · Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman’s Daughter Isabella On Scientology: It’s ‘Exactly What I Needed’ this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
- related to: Tom Cruise