Six actors have already played 007 on the big screen, with Daniel Craig announcing that this year’s No Time to Die will be his final outing in the iconic tuxedo. Idris Elba was the presumptive ...
Yahoo Movies UK
4 days ago
- 'No Time to Die': The troubled timeline of Daniel Craig's final 007 filmYahoo Movies UK4 days ago
- The 13 Actors Who Might Be The Next James BondEsquire via Yahoo News5 days ago
- The 64 most anticipated movies coming out in 2021, and which have moved to 2022INSIDER via Yahoo News4 days ago
- Apple TV+ Nearing Order For 6-Part ‘In With The Devil’; Taron Egerton, Paul Walter Hauser Star, Michael R. Roskam Directs...Deadline via Yahoo News20 hours ago
With his breakthrough performance as Eames in Christopher Nolan 's sci-fi thriller Inception (2010), English actor Tom Hardy has been brought to the attention of mainstream audiences worldwide. However, the versatile actor has been steadily working on both stage and screen since his television debut in the miniseries Band of Brothers (2001).
Hardy has signed up to play the lead role of Sam Fisher in Ubisoft's forthcoming film adaptation of their video game series Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.   He also appeared in Riz Mc 's music video for the song "Sour Times".
- Fonzo (2019) - Tom Hardy as Al Caponemsn.com
- B&W portrait 2 - Tom Hardy - Digital Speed Paintingyoutube.com
- Amazingfunny - ENOM 2 (2021) LET THERE BE CARNAGE — First Trailer Concept | Tom Hardy | Woody Harrelsonfacebook.com
- Venom 2 (2021) Let There Carnage: Marvel Official Teaser Trailer By Tom Hardyyoutube.com
- 'Band of Brothers,' 'Black Hawk Down,' 'Star Trek: Nemesis' Hardy came into the limelight in 2001 with his first role in the acclaimed war drama miniseries Band Of Brothers.
- 'Stuart: A Life Backwards' Over the next several years, Hardy starred in several film and television projects. In 2006, he collaborated with Shotgun director Robert Delamare to launch an underground theater company.
- 'Bronson,' 'Wuthering Heights,' 'Inception' In 2008, Hardy was cast in a unique role as a gay hoodlum in the film RocknRolla, directed by Guy Ritchie, and won a British Independent Film Award (best actor) for his turn as Britain's most violent prisoner in Bronson.
- 'Lawless,' 'The Dark Knight Rises,' 'Mad Max: Fury Road' In the summer of 2012, Hardy starred as a bootlegging brother in the Depression-era drama Lawless and as Batman's nemesis Bane in The Dark Knight Rises.
Edward Thomas Hardy was born on September 15, 1977 in Hammersmith, London; his mother, Elizabeth Anne (Barrett), is an artist and painter, and his father, Chips Hardy, is a writer. He is of English and Irish descent. Hardy was brought up in East Sheen, London, and first studied at Reed's School.
Tom Hardy, in full Edward Thomas Hardy, (born September 15, 1977, London, England), British actor who was known for his striking good looks, idiosyncratic personality, and cerebral performances in both cult films and mainstream blockbusters. Hardy’s childhood and early adulthood gave little indication that he would one day become a movie star.
6.8m Followers, 4 Following, 361 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Tom Hardy (@tomhardy)
News Briefs: Tom Hardy Recommends Christopher Nolan to Direct James Bond. Hugh Jackman Thinks Tom Hardy Should Be the Next Wolverine. Offers. Get A Movie Rental.
- September 15, 1977
Nov 06, 2020 · Tom Hardy: Early Life, Childhood, and Education Hardy was born in Hammersmith, London on September 15, 1977, to parents Anne and Edward “Chips” Hardy. He suffered from alcoholism, drug addiction, and delinquency during his teen and early adult years. He is of British nationality.
Feel-Good results for Tom Hardy
- related to: Tom Hardy
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month