The producer told Total Film: “I always say: you can only be in love with one person at a time.” The daughter of original Bond producer Albert “Cubby” Broccoli, she also worked as an assistant ...
The Independent via Yahoo News
4 days ago
- James Bond producers confirm Daniel Craig's replacement has not been foundTotal Film Magazine via Yahoo News5 days ago
- Mad Max Furiosa: release date, cast and everything you need to knowDigital Spy via Yahoo News4 days ago
- Mad Max prequel Furiosa taps Anya Taylor-Joy, Chris Hemsworth, and Yahya Abdul-Mateen IIEntertainment Weekly via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Anya Taylor-Joy, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II and Chris Hemsworth set for Mad Max prequel 'Furiosa'Yahoo Movies UK5 days ago
- Anya Taylor-Joy to Take Over for Charlize Theron in Mad Max Prequel FuriosaPeople via Yahoo News6 days ago
Tom Hardy, Actor: Inception. With his breakthrough performance as Eames in Christopher Nolan's sci-fi thriller Inception (2010), English actor Tom Hardy has been brought to the attention of mainstream audiences worldwide. However, the versatile actor has been steadily working on both stage and screen since his television debut in the miniseries Band of Brothers (2001). After ...
Edward Thomas Hardy CBE (born 15 September 1977) is an English actor and producer. After studying acting at the Drama Centre London, he made his film debut in Ridley Scott's Black Hawk Down (2001) and has since appeared in such films as Star Trek: Nemesis (2002), RocknRolla (2008), Bronson (2008), Warrior (2011), Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011), Lawless (2012), Locke (2013), The Drop (2014 ...
Sep 11, 2020 · Tom Hardy, British actor who was known for his striking good looks, idiosyncratic personality, and cerebral performances in both cult films and mainstream blockbusters, including Inception (2010), The Dark Knight Rises (2012), Mad Max: Fury Road (2015), and Dunkirk (2017). Read more about Hardy’s life and career.
- 'Band of Brothers,' 'Black Hawk Down,' 'Star Trek: Nemesis' Hardy came into the limelight in 2001 with his first role in the acclaimed war drama miniseries Band Of Brothers.
- 'Stuart: A Life Backwards' Over the next several years, Hardy starred in several film and television projects. In 2006, he collaborated with Shotgun director Robert Delamare to launch an underground theater company.
- 'Bronson,' 'Wuthering Heights,' 'Inception' In 2008, Hardy was cast in a unique role as a gay hoodlum in the film RocknRolla, directed by Guy Ritchie, and won a British Independent Film Award (best actor) for his turn as Britain's most violent prisoner in Bronson.
- 'Lawless,' 'The Dark Knight Rises,' 'Mad Max: Fury Road' In the summer of 2012, Hardy starred as a bootlegging brother in the Depression-era drama Lawless and as Batman's nemesis Bane in The Dark Knight Rises.
Sep 22, 2020 · Tom Hardy is rumored to have been secretly anointed by Barbara Broccoli as the next actor to play Bond. London's tabloids and its bookies swirl in a tornado of rumor about 007 and who should play ...
Tom Hardy has appeared in various military dramas including his breakout role in HBO's Band of Brothers (2001). He can also be seen in Black Hawk Down (2001) and Dunkirk (2017). In 2015, Tom Hardy starred with Leonardo DiCaprio in director Alejandro G. Iñárritu 's The Revenant (2015).
Sep 23, 2020 · If you put Tom Hardy in any movie, in any franchise, playing any character I'd watch it. Go ahead, cast Hardy in a live action CATS sequel, you cowards. I'd love to see Hardy singing and dancing ...
Jul 01, 2020 · Tom Hardy married producer Sarah Ward in 1999. The pair divorced later in 2008. He has a son with his then-girlfriend, assistant director Rachael Speed, whom he met on the set of ‘The Virgin Queen’ in 2005. They separated in 2009 after four years together. In 2009, Hardy began a relationship with actress Charlotte Riley, after they met on the set of ‘Wuthering Heights’. Eventually ...
Feel-Good results for Tom Hardy
Tom Hardy spoke about his intense training for ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ and the MMA film ‘Warrior’ in a new interview with 'The Daily Beast.'