Mar 31, 1995 · Directed by Peter Segal. With Chris Farley, David Spade, Brian Dennehy, Bo Derek. After his auto-parts tycoon father dies, the overweight, underachieving son teams up with a snide accountant to try and save the family business.
- Peter Segal
- 2 min
Tommy Boy is a 1995 American adventure comedy film directed by Peter Segal, written by Bonnie and Terry Turner, produced by Lorne Michaels, and starring former Saturday Night Live castmates and close friends Chris Farley and David Spade. This was the first of many movies that Peter Segal has filmed with former SNL castmates.
Tommy Boy (1995) is a film starring Chris Farley, David Spade, Brian Dennehy, Dan Aykroyd, Bo Derek, Julie Warner, and Rob Lowe. Although Farley and Spade play different characters, many still consider it the prequel to Black Sheep (1996). In both films, the modern day Laurel & Hardy embark on a road trip to save the day.
Party animal Tommy Callahan is a few cans short of a six-pack. But when the family business starts tanking, it's up to Tommy and number-cruncher Richard Hayden to save the day.
Tommy Callahan III: If you want me to take a dump in a box, and mark it guaranteed I will. I've got spare time. I've got spare time. Tommy Callahan III: [when the ran over deer comes to] IT'S ALIVE!
Tommy Boy movie clips: http://j.mp/1uvLym7 BUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/vVXCXk Don't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6pr CLIP DESCRIPTION: ...
- 2 min
People also ask
Who are the characters in Tommy Boy?
Who are the cast members of Tommy Boy?
Who is the actor in the movie Tommy Boy?
Jan 11, 2020 · Tommy Boy has many funny moments. Be it Tommy's dumb efforts at sales or Richard's sarcastic comments, the movie will have you in splits. These Tommy Boy movie quotes display the love-hate relationship between Tommy and Richard. Indeed, Chris Farley and David Spade make an ideal comic team.
- Elyse Dupre
- The Movie Originally Had a Different Name. Before the movie was called Tommy Boy, the film was called Billy the Third: A Midwestern. However, Spade and Farley's fellow Saturday Night Live co-star Adam Sandler was shooting another comedy called Billy Madison around the same time.
- The Plot Was Also Initially Different. "Well, at first it was a concept that Lorne Michaels had, and that he pitched to Sherry Lansing, about two brothers," associate producer Michael Ewing told Film School Rejects in 2015.
- So, They Refocused the Script. The script was originally written by Bonnie Turner and Terry Turner, who later created 3rd Rock From the Sun and That '70s Show.
- This Marked Fred Wolf's First Movie, But He Didn't Get Credit. "It was my first movie," Wolf said in The Chris Farley Show: A Biography in Three Acts. "I didn't know enough to know that it was abnormal, though obviously it was.
Raunchy, funny, and not for younger kids. Read Common Sense Media's Tommy Boy review, age rating, and parents guide.
Chris Farley, Actor: Tommy Boy. Christopher Crosby Farley was born on February 15, 1964, in Madison, Wisconsin, to Mary Anne (Crosby) and Thomas Farley, who owned an oil company. Among his siblings are actors Kevin P. Farley and John Farley. He was of Irish heritage. Farley studied theatre and communications on Marquette University. After finishing University Chris was in the ...
- Actor, Soundtrack, Stunts
- December 18, 1997
- February 15, 1964