Undateable: Created by Adam Sztykiel. With Chris D'Elia, Brent Morin, Bianca Kajlich, Ron Funches. A womanizer helps his sister, a bar owning roomie and his 3 friends with well needed dating advice.
- Chris D'elia, Brent Morin, Bianca Kajlich
- 4 min
Executive produced by Lawrence, Sztykiel and Jeff Ingold ("Ground Floor," "Surviving Jack"), "Undateable" is inspired by the book "Undateable: 311 Things Guys Do that Guarantee They Won’t Be Dating...
Undateable is an American sitcom television series that aired on NBC from May 29, 2014 to January 29, 2016 and originally premiered as a mid-season replacement. The series was created by Adam Sztykiel, based on the book Undateable: 311 Things Guys Do That Guarantee They Won't Be Dating or Having Sex by Ellen Rakieten and Anne Coyle.
Undateable (TV Series 2014–2016) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Undateable (TV Mini Series 2010–) - IMDb With John Aboud, Carlos Alazraqui, Julia Allison, Fantasia Barrino. A five-part look at the top 100 things guys do that make them sexually unappealing.
Danny Burton is a 30-ish carefree single guy who has watched most of his friends move on to serious relationships. When his last remaining friend Shannon moves out to get married, Danny searches for a new roommate. A promising candidate is Justin, the owner of Black Eyes Bar in Detroit (frequently mispronounced "Black Guys Bar"). Justin and his ...
(18) IMDb 7.3 2016 TV-NR Starring a terrific set of popular comedians, Undateable breaks borders for season three and films every episode live! The comedy series centers on mismatched roommates Danny (comedian Chris D'Elia) and Justin (comedian Brent Morin) and their group of oddball friends.
From Bill Lawrence ("Scrubs," "Spin City," "Cougar Town," "Clone High") and Adam Sztykiel ("Due Date," "Made of Honor"), "Undateable" is a new comedy series about a group of friends who are this...
Funny moments from the hilarious TV Show Undateable!
- 7 min
- Daniel and Lily. Fan favourites Daniel and Lily have gone from strength-to-strength since meeting on the show. In 2018, Daniel – who has autism – popped the question after serenading his girlfriend on Brighton Bandstand with a rendition of All I Want for Christmas is You, complete with a choir.
- Challis and Brent. The first Undateables wedding took place in 2015 when Tourette's Syndrome suffer Brent Zillwood married Challos Orme in Las Vegas. Brent has taken Challis back to the scene of their very first date to pop the question, with Challis telling the Mirror: "We went back to the pub in Exeter where we first met during filming.
- Ray and Christine. Ray and Christine have proved so popular with viewers that there have been calls for their own spin-off show! Leeds United fan Ray, who has a learning disability, started dating Christine in 2017 and since then they have been introduced to each other’s families and enjoyed a romantic break in the Isle of Wight.
- Matty and Christina. Christina's goal was to fall in love before she turned 30. At the age of 29, Christina, who has Down's Syndrome, said: "I want to find a man before my 30th birthday.