Hollywood star Vin Diesel says the lockdown and the resultant closure of the film industry helped him get out of his comfort zone and make music. The star share the update on Instagram along with a picture of him in the music studio.
Khaleej Times on MSN.com
1 hour ago
- It's time for Vin Diesel to finally host Saturday Night Live — and be the musical guestEntertainment Weekly on MSN.com6 days ago
- Vin Diesel Announces Plans To Release More Music Made While Film Productions DelayedWhile some television and film productions have started back up again, many are still awaiting the green light. While they are waiting for those projects to gear back up, some stars are using the time to work on new scripts,Comicbook.com7 hours ago
- Vin Diesel Fans, Rejoice! Actor Is All Set To Bring New xXx TrilogyKoimoi2 days ago
- Fast & Furious Spy Racers Producer Talks Vin Diesel, Family, and the Franchise Going to SpaceDen Of Geek2 weeks ago
Vin Diesel, Actor: Guardians of the Galaxy. Vin Diesel was born Mark Sinclair in Alameda County, California, along with his fraternal twin brother, Paul Vincent. He was raised by his astrologer/psychologist mother, Delora Sherleen (Sinclair), and adoptive father, Irving H. Vincent, an acting instructor and theatre manager, in an artists' housing project in New York City's Greenwich Village....
Mark Sinclair (born July 18, 1967), known professionally as Vin Diesel, is an American actor, filmmaker, singer and musician.He is best known for playing Dominic Toretto in the Fast & Furious franchise, and is one of the highest-grossing actors of all time.
- Vin Diesel on Coronavirus, Fast & Furious 9, His Daughter & Friendship with Michael Caineyoutube.com
- Vin Diesel Debuts New Song 'Feel Like I Do'youtube.com
- Vin Diesel Was a Toy Fair Actor in 1995youtube.com
- Vin Diesel ‘Fast & the Furious’ Staryoutube.com
66.2m Followers, 64 Following, 1,623 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Vin Diesel (@vindiesel)
Vin Diesel, American actor best known for his action films, most notably the series The Chronicles of Riddick, The Fast and Furious, and xXx. He also channeled his rough-hewn charm to comedic effect in The Pacifier (2005) and lent his distinctive voice to the animated character Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014).
- 'Multi-Facial,' 'Strays' Diesel dropped out of college in order to create his first film, Multi-Facial. Diesel wrote, produced, directed and starred in this short film about an actor willing to play any ethnicity in order to work.
- 'Saving Private Ryan,' 'Pitch Black' Diesel's work attracted the attention of famed director Steven Spielberg, who was then starting work on his World War II epic Saving Private Ryan (1998).
- 'Boiler Room,' 'The Fast and the Furious,' 'XXX' Showing his talent for serious dramatic fare, Diesel joined Ben Affleck and Giovanni Ribisi as a crooked stockbroker in Boiler Room (2000).
- 'The Pacifier,' 'Find Me Guilty,' 'Furious' Sequels. Diesel later sought to broaden his image, taking on the 2005 comedy The Pacifier. For 2006's Find Me Guilty, he let his famous fit physique go to play a mobster who defends himself at trial.
Vin Diesel. 96M likes. Artist. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page.
- Early life and family
- Early career
- Acting career
Vin Diesel was born Mark Sinclair in Alameda County, California, along with his fraternal twin brother, Paul Vincent. He was raised by his astrologer/psychologist mother, Delora Sherleen (Sinclair), and adoptive father, Irving H. Vincent, an acting instructor and theatre manager, in an artists' housing project in New York City's Greenwich Village. He never knew his biological father. His mother is white (with English, German, Scottish, and Irish ancestry), and his adoptive father is African-American; referring to his biological father's background, Diesel has said that he himself is \\"definitely a person of colour\\".
His first break in acting happened by chance, when at the age of seven he and his friends broke into a theatre to vandalize it. A woman stopped them and offered them each a script and $20, on the condition that they would attend everyday after school. From there, Vin's fledgling career progressed from the New York repertory company run by his father, to the Off-Off-Broadway circuit. At age seventeen and already sporting a well-honed physique, he became a bouncer at some of New York's hippest clubs to earn himself some extra cash. It was at this time that he changed his name to Vin Diesel.
Following high school, Vin enrolled as an English major at Hunter College, but dropped out after three years to go to Hollywood to further his acting career. Being an experienced theatre actor did not make any impression in Hollywood and after a year of struggling to make his mark, he returned to New York. His mother then gave him a book called \\"Feature Films at used Car Prices\\" by Rick Schmidt. The book showed him that he could take control of his career and make his own movies. He wrote a short film based on his own experiences as an actor, called Multi-Facial (1995), which was shot in less than three days at a cost of $3,000. Multi-Facial (1995) was eventually accepted for the 1995 Cannes Film Festival where it got a tumultuous reception. Afterwards, Vin returned to Los Angeles and raised almost $50,000 through telemarketing to fund the making of his first feature, Strays (1997). Six months after shooting, the film was accepted for the 1997 Sundance Film Festival, and although it received a good reception, it did not sell as well as hoped. Yet again Vin returned disappointed to New York only to receive a dream phone call. Steven Spielberg was impressed by Multi-Facial (1995) and wanted to meet Vin, leading him to be cast in Saving Private Ryan (1998). Multi-Facial (1995) earned Vin more work, when the director of The Iron Giant (1999) saw it and decided to cast Vin in the title role. From there, Vin's career steadily grew, with him securing his first lead role, as Richard B. Riddick in the sci-fi film Pitch Black (2000). The role has earned him a legion of devoted fans and the public recognition he deserves.
Since then, he has headlined a series of blockbusters, often but not only centered on fast-driving motor vehicles: The Fast and the Furious (2001), xXx (2002), The Pacifier (2005), Fast & Furious (2009), Fast Five (2011), Furious 6 (2013), and Furious 7 (2015). He also voiced Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) and starred in the lower-budgeted courtroom drama Find Me Guilty (2006), the latter directed by Sidney Lumet.
Vin Diesel’s co-actor and real-life best friend Paul Walker died in a car accident in 2013. Paul was in a sports car with his F1 racer friend when they lost control and slammed into a tree. However, time heals all wounds and Diesel, who cried at the funeral started living his life normally again until 2015.
Nov 23, 2019 · Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson’s feud, which began on set and made its way into the press, is a reflection of these contradictions. Every time the book seems closed on the much-reported story, either Vin or Dwayne refuels the fire with a social media post, and it feels like we never truly know where they stand with each other.
Feel-Good results for Vin Diesel
Vin Diesel's longtime partner Paloma Jiménez put on quite the show at the Vanity Fair Oscar party on Sunday. The 35-year-old beauty nearly spilled out of her white satin dress which also had a ...