- related to: Warren Beatty
Henry Warren Beatty (born Beaty; born March 30, 1937) is an American actor, director, producer and screenwriter whose career spans over six decades.He has been nominated for 15 Academy Awards, including four for Best Actor, four for Best Picture, two for Best Director, three for Original Screenplay, and one for Adapted Screenplay – winning Best Director for Reds (1981).
- Will Annette Bening & Warren Beatty Share the Screen Again?youtube.com
- Warren Beatty Tells the Story of Hitting on Ellenyoutube.com
- Warren Beatty on Shampoo | Segment from The Carolyn Jackson Collection, no. 13 (1975)youtube.com
- Warren Beatty reveals whether rumours about him are true - The Graham Norton Show 2017: Previewyoutube.com
Since starring in his first film, Splendor in the Grass (1961), Warren Beatty has been said to have demonstrated a greater longevity in movies than any actor of his generation.
- 'Splendor in the Grass' In the 1950s, Beatty landed some television roles, including a recurring part on The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis. He made his Broadway debut in the William Inge drama A Loss of Roses in 1959.
- 'Bonnie and Clyde' Beatty's career reached a new level of fame in 1967 with his crime drama Bonnie and Clyde, based on the real-life thieving couple of Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker.
- 'Shampoo' In the 1970s, Beatty seemed to be quite selective in his projects. He won praise for his work in Robert Altman's 1971 western McCabe & Mrs. Miller with Julie Christie.
- 'Heaven Can Wait,' 'Here Comes Mr. Jordan' Teaming up with Elaine May, Beatty co-wrote 1978's Heaven Can Wait, which also marked his directorial debut.
- Jane Fonda. Early in both of their careers, actress (and future activist and fitness guru) Jane Fonda fell for the pretty young man who'd later become Hollywood's most infamous loverboy.
- Joan Collins. Source: Daily Mail/Getty Images. Starting in 1960, Warren Beatty was hot and heavy with Joan Collins, an established actress. Before her, his relationships were low profile.
- Cher. At some point after moving on from Collins, Beatty had a brief fling with a not-yet-famous, pre-Sonny Cher. She was only 16-years old at the time and Beatty was 25 and was already involved with Natalie Wood.
- Natalie Wood. Warren Beatty and Natalie Wood in 'Splendor In The Grass' (1961). Source: IMDB. Warren Beatty and Hollywood icon Natalie Wood co-starred in Splendor in the Grass (1961) and began a torrid love affair.
Jan 14, 2020 · Annette Bening, 61, makes a rare appearance with husband Warren Beatty, 82, in LA after being honoured at the AARP awards. By Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline. Published: 05:11 EST, 14 January 2020 ...
Oct 07, 2020 · Warren Beatty is an Oscar-winning director and actor. He is famous for films such as Bonnie and Clyde, Reds and Heaven Can Wait. He is the only person to be nominated for acting, directing, writing, and producing the same film. And amazingly, he did it twice.
- Kathlyn Corinne Maclean
- March 30, 1937
May 05, 2020 · Wood Was Coming Off a Split From Warren Beatty and a Tough Movie Shoot In a never-published article that Wood wrote for Ladies Home Journal, which Gregson Wagner uses throughout the HBO...
- Andrea Reiher
Nov 25, 2019 · Annette Bening has four children with husband Warren Beatty. They are Stephen, aged 27, Benjamin, aged 25, Isabel, aged 22, and Ella, aged 19.
Sep 14, 2020 · Warren Beatty's son was involved in some controversy in 2011 after he heavily criticized Chaz Bono, also a transgender person, calling him a "misogynist" who didn't represent the rest of the transgender community. Stephen reacted in such a way because Chaz once said that transgenderism was "a birth defect," comparing it with a cleft palate.
Feel-Good results for Warren Beatty
- related to: Warren Beatty
peoplelooker.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
art.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month