What are the symptoms of cholera?Answer from 2 sources
- Symptoms of cholera infection can include: Diarrhea. Cholera-related diarrhea comes on suddenly and can quickly cause dangerous fluid loss — as much as a quart (about 1 liter) an hour. Diarrhea due to cholera often has a pale, milky appearance that resembles water in which rice has been rinsed. Nausea and vomiting....
- Out of the people who do develop symptoms, about 80 percent only experience a mild form of the disease. The other 20 percent of people with cholera symptoms experience severe diarrhea, vomiting, and leg cramps. Other symptoms of cholera include: Dry skin, dry mucous membrane (such as inside the nose or eyelids), and dr...
People also ask
How is cholera transmitted through people?
What are the chances of getting cholera?
How do you cure cholera?
What are the most common lethal complications of cholera?
1 day ago · Love in the Time of Cholera—and thermodynamics—must sound like a mouthful of horseradish.But each offers nourishment, an appetizer and an entrée. According to the first law of thermodynamics, the amount of energy in every closed, isolated system remains constant: Physics preserves something.
1 day ago · The disease causes symptoms that typically include fever, headache, shaking chills, anemia, and in severe cases can progress to coma or death. 'About 3.2 billion people – nearly half of the world's population – are at risk of malaria. In 2015, there were roughly 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.'
1 day ago · The excrement produced by the larvae is also eaten to improve circulation and alleviate the symptoms of cholera (intense vomiting and diarrhea).  Honey bee products [ edit ]
1 day ago · The first outbreak of Cholera spread in Mecca happened in 1846, killing more than 15,000 and causing a plague lasting until 1850 in the city. The second outbreak of Cholera happened in 1858, leading to pilgrims being quarantined inside Hajj camps in Egypt .
- Causes, Symptoms & Treatment Of Cholerayoutube.com
- Cholera Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention -Taj Pharmayoutube.com
- Signs and Symptoms of Cholerayoutube.com
- KILLER DISEASES | How the Body Reacts to Cholerayoutube.com
1 day ago · Signs and symptoms differ for people infected with T. cruzi through less common routes. People infected through ingestion of parasites tend to develop severe disease within three weeks of consumption, with symptoms including fever, vomiting, shortness of breath, cough, and pain in the chest, abdomen, and muscles.
1 day ago · In this article, we will discuss the Pathophysiology of Acute Confusional State (Delirium).So, let’s get started. Pathophysiology. Acute confusional state of metabolic origin occurs due to interruption of energy substrate delivery.
1 day ago · Cholera, in Africa Bacterial ~[2–3]% With proper treatment, may be less than 1%, while without treatment may reach 50% Brucellosis: Bacterial Untreated ≤ 2% : 87: Hepatitis A, adults > 50 years old Viral Unvaccinated ~1.8% : 278: Lassa fever: Viral ~1% 15% in hospitalized patients; higher in some epidemics. : 334