25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany)
- Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster of 12 museums in an area known as the Museumsufer (Museum Embankment).
- Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been named German Museum of the Year following an extension for contemporary art in 2012.
- Main Tower. ...
- Zentrum-Altstadt – Where to stay in Frankfurt first time. If you’re visiting Frankfurt for the first time, there’s no better place to stay than Zentrum-Altstadt.
- Bahnhofsviertel – Where to stay in Frankfurt on a budget. Located to the west of the city centre is Bahnhofsviertel. This is one of the most unique and peculiar neighbourhoods in Frankfurt.
- Sachsenhausen – Best area to stay in Frankfurt for nightlife. Sachsenhausen is the largest neighbourhood in Frankfurt. It is located across the Main River from Zentrum-Altstadt and is home to some of the oldest still-standing buildings in the city.
- Gutleutviertel – Coolest place to stay in Frankfurt. Gutleutviertel is one of the newest neighbourhoods in Frankfurt. It is located next to the Main River west of the city centre.
4 days ago · Full cost of living comparison of Frankfurt am Main vs Munich. Prices and comparisons for the whole range of expenses: food, housing, going out, etc. Updated on Oct 2020.
6 days ago · Maindiner, Frankfurt: See 929 unbiased reviews of Maindiner, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 2,378 restaurants in Frankfurt.
- Hainer Weg 29, Frankfurt, 60599, Hesse
- +49 69 66058025
4 days ago · Visit a castle from the German Renaissance Source: Photo by user Rainer Lippert used under CC0 Schloss Johannisburg, or Johannisburg Castle, was built during the German Renaissance from 1605 to 1614, and today is a centerpiece for Aschaffenburg.
- Nishit Gajjar
- Famous Museum LA8, Frieder Burda, and art exhibitions! Enjoying truly remarkable performances in the Festspielhaus, or visiting the world famous art in the Frieder Burda Collection will allow you to experience a different side of Baden-Baden.
- Spa options. There are a huge number of spa centers for wellness and health. Spa and beauty treatments are the must-do activity here. A special therapy called Thalasso-Thermal is the best option available for curing your body, mind, and soul.
- Restaurant Namaskaar and The Grill. Have you had the chance to taste Baden cake with an exceptional tavern wine? You get that unique blend only at Baden-Baden!
- Ruins of a Roman bath and the beautiful Black Forest National Park. The Iffezheim racecourse, Kurhaus, Casino, Trinkhalle, Roman bath ruins, churches, and castles — there is something for everyone!
4 days ago · List of prices in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) for food, housing, transportation, going out, and more on Oct 2020. Compare the Cost of Living in Frankfurt with any other city in the world.
6 days ago · Soldiers to Help in Frankfurt. In Frankfurt am Main, the situation is bad. In Germany’s fifth-largest city, with a population of about 760,000, the Seven Day Incidence Number hit 74.8. From a value of 50, a city or county is considered a high risk area. At 75, the federal state of Hesse triggers its fifth alert level.
6 days ago · Zenzakan, Frankfurt: See 593 unbiased reviews of Zenzakan, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #87 of 2,378 restaurants in Frankfurt.
- +49 69 97086908
- Taunusanlage 15, Frankfurt, Hesse 60325
- Enjoy Meals at Cafes of Airport. Send Enquiry. Dubai airport has bountiful of food outlets and cafes where you can treat your taste buds with scrumptious meals.
- Relax at the Airport Lounge. Send Enquiry. It is the word of mouth that relaxing is one of the best things to do in Dubai airport. So, don’t waste your layover lurking around the airport when you have a chance to relax at the top-class airport lounges.
- Shop at Duty-Free Shops of Airport. Send Enquiry. You can't resist shopping when you are surrounded by so many duty-free shops serving the best quality products at an affordable price.
- Visit Indoor Gardens at Terminal 3. Send Enquiry. Looking for a perfect escape from the bustling crowd at the airport? Well, you don’t have to go too far as Dubai International Airport encompasses an enticing Zen Garden in Terminal 3 where you can unwind amidst the natural surroundings.
3 days ago · The Dubai Aquarium, Underwater Park, Ice Rinks, and the Fountain at the mall redefine the meaning of entertainment. Also, Dubai Mall is located next to Burj Khalifa and hence is one of the best places to visit in Dubai at Night to enjoy an unobstructed view of the world’s tallest building. Timings: 10.00 AM to 12.00 AM on all days