People also ask
What are the top 10 songs of the 60s?
What was the number one song in 1960?
What are the greatest hits of the 60s?
What are some popular songs of the 60s?
Jul 26, 2021 · Greatest 60s Music Hits - Top Songs Of 1960s - Golden Oldies Greatest Hits Of 60s Songs Playlist 2 https://youtu.be/hXvefBVgOUg60s #oldiessongs #OldiesClassi...
2 days ago · Greatest Hits 1960s One Hits Wonder Of All Time - The Best Oldies But Goodies Of 60s Songs Playlist© Follow My Channel Youtube → https://bit.ly/3cyv9Xk Tha...
- 80 min
- Music Hits
Jul 31, 2021 · Greatest 60s Music Hits – Top Songs Of 1960s – Classic Love Songs Bring Back Your Memories. By Music For Memory. 31 July 2021. 0. 14. Facebook. Twitter. Pinterest ...
- Music For Memory
- Marty Robbins had the distinction of having the first number one hit of the 1960's. Which song did he take to that coveted spot on January 4th, 1960?
- The week of February 8th, 1960, saw a teen tragedy song top the charts. What song did Mark Dinning propel to the top spot?
- A song about a comic strip caveman named Alley-Oop topped the chart the week of July 11, 1960. Which group recorded "Alley-Oop?
- During the week of July 18, 1960, a petite singer had a hit with the song, "I'm Sorry." Who was the fifteen-year old who enjoyed number one success with this song?
- 1950 1. The Fat Man - Fats Domino 2. Please Send Me Someone To Love - Percy Mayfield 3. Teardrops From My Eyes - Ruth Brown 4. Mona Lisa - Nat "King" Cole.
- 1951 1. Sixty Minute Man - Dominoes 2. Rocket 88 - Jackie Brenston 3. Dust My Broom - Elmore James 4. Cry - Johnnie Ray 5. Too Young - Nat "King" Cole 6. Cold Cold Heart - Hank Williams.
- 1952 1. Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Lloyd Price 2. Jambalaya (On The Bayou) - Hank Williams 3. Have Mercy Baby - Dominoes 4. One Mint Julep - Clovers 5. Night Train - Jimmy Forrest.
- 1953 1. Money Honey - Drifters featuring Clyde McPhatter 2. Your Cheatin' Heart - Hank Williams 3. Crying In The Chapel - Orioles 4. Gee - Crows 5. Shake A Hand - Faye Adams.
Jul 30, 2021 · In 1960 "Think" became Brown's first US Top Forty single. "Daddy's Home" was a 1961 hit by Shep and The Limeliters. "A Little Bit of Soap" was released by The Jarmels the same year. "How Sweet It Is (To be Loved by You)" was done by Jr. Walker and The All Stars in 1966.
6 days ago · In October 2015, Perry also became the first artist to top the 6 million mark with three different songs.  Lady Gaga 's debut single " Just Dance " is the best-selling debut single by any artist in the United States, with over 7.2 million copies sold as of February 2018.
- "Well, it's just a coffeehouse and it's made out of wood. Espresso coffee tastes mighty good" These lines come from the top ranked song of 1963. What was the name of the coffeehouse, the song's title?
- "He's a soft-spoken guy, also seems kind of shy. Makes me wonder if I should even give him a try" What was The Chiffons hit with the above lyric segment and the unique "Doo-Lang, Doo-Lang" doo-wop background vocal that managed to finish 1963 as the number two ranked song?
- The third ranked song of 1963 with 1137 points spent the entire month of December at Number One. It was sung in French, one of two Number One hits that year sung in a language other than English, and it tells the story of a saintly cleric.
- "But in my heart there'll always be. Precious and warm, a memory through the years. And I still can see ____________ through my tears" Bobby Vinton recorded five moderate top 40 hits after his breakthrough smash "Roses Are Red" in 1962.