Shop for Whiskey Based CocktailsAds
- Jack Daniel's® Recipes
Jack Daniel's Jack & Cola
Find The Full Recipe Here
- Frank's Way | Jack Daniel's
Make the most of Jack Daniel's
Sinatra Select by enjoying ...
- Buy Jack Daniel's® Online
Jack Daniel's® Tennessee Whiskey
Charcoal Mellowed, Drop by Drop.
- Red Hot Honey | Jack Daniel's
Get the best of both worlds with
the Red Hot Honey – a mashup of ...
- Jack Daniel's® Recipes
People also ask
What drinks can you mix with whiskey?
What mixes well with whiskey?
What drinks are made with whiskey?
What is a good whiskey drink?
Feb 18, 2021 · The Best Whiskey Cocktails to Shake Up Your Bar Cart Smoked & Salted. Stir with ice to chill and dilute. Strain into a double rocks glass with a large ice cube. ... Giro d'Italia. Muddle tomatoes and four basil leaves. Add other ingredients and shake over ice. Strain into an old... The Golden ...
- Bon Appétit
- Cold Toddy. We took down the temperature of a classic hot toddy for a refreshing, party-ready spin on the wintery cocktail. View Recipe.
- Manhattan. It just may be the perfect cocktail. There, we said it. This is part of BA's Best, a collection of our essential recipes. View Recipe.
- BA's Best Old-Fashioned. If you want a more intense orange flavor for this Old-Fashioned recipe, use orange bitters, or muddle 2 thin orange wedges with the sugar, then strain into a rocks glass and proceed as written.
- Citrus–Irish Whiskey Punch. “Without the oleo-saccharum, the punch would be flat,” Jack McGarry, one of the owners of the Dead Rabbit in NYC, insists. “It’s vital.”
- Karla Alindahao
- COLD FASHIONED. “The Cold Fashioned is so simple to make, yet so well balanced and complex. Who doesn’t like a three-component drink that can be made without fancy bar equipment?
- HIGH WEST COBBLER: THE PAYROLL TRAIN. “It’s been said that the cobbler was the most popular cocktail in the 19th century—one that incorporated fresh fruit, sherry, or spirits.
- TOKI HIGHBALL. “Highballs are perfect in a lot of ways. They can be made with no tools, no technique, no experience, and still deliver on something refreshing and delicious.
- ANGEL EYES. “One of my favorite ingredients to work with is honey and I especially love the complex flavors found in the Bee Squared honey that is aged in Laws Whiskey barrels.
- Old-Fashioned. Simple and fascinating, few cocktails can beat the old-fashioned. The recipe is unbelievably easy, accenting bourbon with sugar and bitters, as well as orange and soda if you like.
- Mint Julep. Though it's a must for the Kentucky Derby, the popular mint julep is a fabulous choice year-round. The mint acts as a cooling contrast to a smooth, bold whiskey, and the sugar brings the two together wonderfully.
- Manhattan. There are no great secrets to the success of the Manhattan, whiskey's answer to the gin martini. While you can make it with any style of whiskey, bourbon is the choice for many drinkers.
- John Collins. Many whiskey cocktails can use any style of the brown liquor, but bourbon is often a favorite. That's certainly the case for the John Collins, one of the best tall drinks you can mix up.
A beginner’s guide to whisky cocktails – seven easy lockdown serves to start Brown Derby. A mber Bruce, Bar Manager at the Keefer Bar in Vancouver, Canada, recommends this classic cocktail, which... Bourbon Mojito. T he typical mojito is a sweet concoction based around rum, but Dan Bolton, Managing ...
- Rusty Nail Cocktail. Scotch whiskey 1 measure. Drambuie 1 measure. Method/Garnish: Build. Served by the old-fashioned glass.
- Affinity Cocktail. Scotch 1/3. Sweet vermouth 1/3. Dry vermouth 1/3. Angostura bitters a dash. Method/Garnish: Stir. Served by the cocktail glass.
- Aggravation Cocktail. Scotch whiskey 4/10. Kalhúa 3/10. Fresh cream 3/10. Method/Garnish: Shake. Served by the cocktail glass.
- Blackjack Cocktail. Scotch whiskey 1/3. Kalhúa 1/3. Cointreau 1/3. Lemon juice 1 dash. Method/Garnish: Shake. Served by the cocktail glass.