A small-town guy with a big heart, William Fichtner has been captivating the hearts of Western New Yorkers for decades. Bill was born in 1956 on Long Island, New York, to Patricia A. (Steitz) and William E. Fichtner. He is of German, Irish, and English descent. Fichtner was raised in Cheektowaga, and graduated from Maryvale High School in 1974.
- William Fichtner Interview - Home & Familyyoutube.com
- William Fichtner Tributeyoutube.com
- William Fichtner's True Tales from the Set of "The Perfect Storm" | The Rich Eisen Show | 11/8/19youtube.com
- William Fichtner on the Rigors of Preparing for "Black Hawk Down" | The Rich Eisen Show | 11/8/19youtube.com
William Edward Fichtner Jr. (born November 27, 1956) is an American actor. Fichtner has appeared in a number of films, TV series and video games. He is known for his television roles as Sheriff Tom Underlay on Invasion, Alexander Mahone on Prison Break, and Adam Janikowski on Mom.
An intense, versatile performer, William Fichtner, born November 27th, 1956, emerged as a memorable character actor through his work with some of the most notable filmmakers of the 1990s and...
William Fichtner has maintained a reputation as one of Hollywood’s most versatile and talented actors, starring in a wide range of television, film, and theater roles. Recently, Fichtner wrapped the independent feature film “All the Devil’s Men” and hosted the BBC’s “Top Gear America.”
William Fichtner full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films.
The ten facts you need to know about William Fichtner, including life path number, birthstone, body stats, zodiac and net worth. View details that no one tells you about.
Mar 16, 2016 · William Fichtner is an actor of American nationality known for appearing in several notable films and for acting as Sheriiff Tom Underlay on Invasion, Alexander Mahone in Prison Break as well as Eric Sacks in the movie Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles. He was born in Mitchel Air Force Base, New York and has been actively involved in acting since 1987.
- 61 years old
- Bikram Gyawali
- United States
Last week, we watched as wheelchair-bound Adam (William Fichtner) bought Bonnie (Alison Janney) a new car, while Christy went out with Sergei, Yuri's cousin. Adam Janikowski, who met Bonnie Plunkett in Season 3 when he accidentally dialed the wrong number and Bonnie answered the phone, became a mainstay on the show in Season 4.
- The Amateurs (aka The Moguls) (2005) Ad. Now, here is a film that I wasn’t even aware of until sitting patiently, awaiting my chance to interview the great man last earlier this year (that interview is linked below).
- Go (1999) Ad. It seemed only fair to bump Go to the number two slot, after it topped my Timothy Olyphant list earlier this year, even though it’s the film that put both actors on my radar permanently.
- Drive Angry (2011) Ad. Far from a perfect film and one that left me craving another viewing of Nic Cage’s awesome return to form in Bad Lieutenant, there’s no doubt that Fichtner knocks his performance out of the park.
- Contact (1997) Ad. Ad – content continues below.