A Few Good Men Quotes
- ” Apparently he’s not very happy down here in Shangri-la because he’s written letters to everyone but Santa Claus asking for a transfer and now he’s telling tales about a ...
- ” You’re “appalled”. ...
- ” That won’t be necessary, I can handle the situation. ...
- ” The same way you handled the Curtis Bell incident? ...
- ” Get me the President on the phone. ...
People also ask
What are some good quotes from a few good men?
What is a few good men?
What are some quotes from Edmund Burke?
Who died in a few good men?
Astonishingly, Jack Nicholson's legendary performance as a military tough guy in A Few Good Men really amounts to a glorified cameo: he's only in a few scenes. But they're killer scenes, and the film has much more to offer.
A Few Good Men Videos. View All Videos (9) A Few Good Men Quotes. Lieutenant J.G. Daniel Kaffe: You can't handle the truth! Col. Nathan R. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
A Few Good Men (1992) Quotes on IMDb: Memorable quotes and exchanges from movies, TV series and more...
A Few Good Men by Aaron Sorkin 1,126 ratings, 4.24 average rating, 43 reviews A Few Good Men Quotes Showing 1-4 of 4 “We live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns.”
- Lieutenant Junior Grade Daniel Kaffee
- Colonel Nathan R. Jessup
1. I want you to know that I think the whole fucking bunch of you are certifiably insane. This code of honor of yours makes me want to beat the shit out of somebody.
1. We're in the business of saving lives, Matthew. That is a responsibility that I think we have to take pretty seriously. And I believe that taking a Marine who's not quite up to the job and shipping him off to some other assignment puts lives in danger. [Markinson rises to leave] Sit down, Matthew. We go back a while. We went to the Academy together, we were commissioned together, we did our tours in Vietnam together. But I've been promoted up the chain with greater speed and success than...
1. In the heart of the nation's capital, in a courthouse of the U.S. government, one man will stop at nothing to keep his honor, and one will stop at nothing to find the truth.
1. Tom Cruise - Lt. Daniel Kaffee 2. Demi Moore - Lt. Cmdr. Joanne Galloway 3. Jack Nicholson - Col. Nathan R. Jessup 4. Kevin Bacon - Capt. Jack Ross 5. Kiefer Sutherland - Lt. Jonathan Kendrick 6. J.T. Walsh - Lt. Col. Matthew Markinson 7. Kevin Pollak - Lt. (j.g.) Sam Weinberg 8. James Marshall - Pfc. Louden Downey 9. Matt Craven - Lt. Dave Spradling 10. Wolfgang Bodison - Lance Cpl. Harold W. Dawson 11. J.A. Preston - Judge Julius Alexander Randolph 12. Noah Wyle - Cpl. Jeffrey Barnes 13...
- Judge Randolph: *Consider yourself in Contempt!* Kaffee: *Colonel Jessep, did you order the Code Red?* Judge Randolph: You *don't* have to answer that question!
- Col. Jessep: You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucking courtesy.
- Downey: I don't understand... Colonel Jessup said he ordered the Code Red. Galloway: I know but... Downey: Colonel Jessup said he ordered the Code Red! What did we do wrong?
- Lt. Weinberg: "I strenuously object?" Is that how it works? Hm? "Objection." "Overruled."
Aug 14, 2019 · The best A Few Good Men quotes make you realize how great the movie really is, even if you haven't seen it in a while. Let's rank the greatest quotes from A Few Good Men, with the help of your votes. Starring Tom Cruise, Jack Nicholson, and Demi Moore, A Few Good Men was directed by Rob Reiner and released in 1992.
A Few Good Men quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from A Few Good Men. The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com
Read latest quotes from A Few Good Men (1992) movie on FicQuotes. Read best quotes from A Few Good Men (1992) with images and video clips. You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucking courtesy. You ...
- “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke.
- “Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.” ― Edmund Burke.
- “Woman is not made to be the admiration of all, but the happiness of one.” ― Edmund Burke.
- “Reading without reflecting is like eating without digesting.” ― Edmund Burke.