Aaron Sorkin, Writer: The West Wing. Aaron Sorkin grew up in Scarsdale, a suburb of New York City where he was very involved in his high school drama and theater club. After graduating from Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theater, Sorkin intended to pursue a career in acting. It took him only a short time to realize that his true love, and his true talent, lay in ...
2. A Few Good Men (TV Movie). Drama | Announced. A live action production of the courtroom drama that Aaron Sorkin originally wrote, which premiered on Broadway in 1989.
Aaron Benjamin Sorkin (born June 9, 1961) is an American playwright, screenwriter, actor, television writer, television producer, and film director. Born in New York City, Sorkin developed a passion for writing at an early age.
- Julia Bingham, (m. 1996; div. 2005)
- Syracuse University
See Aaron Sorkin full list of movies and tv shows from their career. Find where to watch Aaron Sorkin's latest movies and tv shows
Aaron Sorkin. Awards. Showing all 100 wins and 160 nominations. Academy Awards, USA. 2021 Nominee Oscar: Best Original Screenplay The Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020) 2018
List of Aaron Sorkin Movies: Ranked Best To Worst. 1. The Social Network (2010) Adapted from Ben Mezrich's book The Accidental Billionaires, the movie revolves around the time when Facebook was created and became super successful globally. Its founder, Mark Zuckerberg, soon finds himself in two lawsuits – one by twins who claimed that the ...
- Adam Chitwood
- The Social Network. “You are probably going to be a very successful computer person. But you’re going to go through life thinking that girls don’t like you because you’re a nerd.
- Steve Jobs. “It’s not binary. You can be decent and gifted at the same time.” Speaking of films that shouldn’t work, Sorkin took on the unenviable task of writing a Steve Jobs biopic and ended up crafting one of the best and most original biographical films ever made.
- Moneyball. “I know these guys. I know the way they think, and they will erase us. And everything we’ve done here, none of it’ll matter. Any other team wins the World Series, good for them.
- A Few Good Men. “I strenuously object? Is that how it works? Hm? ‘ Objection.’ ‘ Overruled.’ ‘ Oh, no, no, no. No, I strenuously object.’ ‘ Oh, well if you strenuously object then I should take some time to reconsider.’”