This is a list of programs broadcast by ABS-CBN, a Philippine television network.The network is headquartered in ABS-CBN Broadcasting Center, Diliman, Quezon City.. On May 5, 2020, ABS-CBN was issued a cease-and-desist order by the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) and Solicitor General Jose Calida, after the NTC refused to renew the network's franchise license earlier in February 2020.
This is the list of Philippine drama series that originally aired or are set to air on the television network ABS-CBN and its ad interim replacements Kapamilya Channel and A2Z Channel 11. Titles are sorted by the decade and the year of release.
People also ask
Where does the name ABS CBN come from?
What kind of TV shows does ABS CBN have?
Where is the headquarters of ABS CBN TV?
What was the controversy with ABS CBN in the Philippines?
The following is a list of programs currently syndicated to A2Z, ANC, Cinema One, Cine Mo!, iWantTFC, Jeepney TV, Kapamilya Channel, Kapamilya Online Live, KTX, Kumu, Metro Channel, Myx, TeleRadyo, TV5, The Filipino Channel, WeTV iflix and other various networks and platforms by ABS-CBN, a media network owned and operated by ABS-CBN Corporation, a company under the Lopez Group.
ABS-CBN (an initialism of its two predecessors' names, Alto Broadcasting System and Chronicle Broadcasting Network) is a Philippine commercial television and new media network, as well as program distributor that serves as the flagship property of ABS-CBN Corporation, a company under the Lopez Group.
- Current Broadcast
- Previously Shown
- See Also
1. ANC Headlines (1999–present) 2. ANC Breaking News 3. ANC Live (2001–present) 4. ANC Presents 5. Dateline Philippines (1996–present) 5.1. Dateline Philippines Weekend 6. ANC Rundown (2019–present) 6.1. ANC Rundown @ 7am- (Mike Navallo & Nikki De Guzman) 6.2. ANC Rundown @ 10am- (Maiki Oreta) 6.3. ANC Rundown @ 2pm- (Stanley Palisada) 6.4. ANC Rundown @ 3pm- (Denice Dinsay) 6.5. ANC Rundown @ 4pm- (Ron Cruz) 6.6. ANC Rundown Saturday @ 7am- (Vivienne Gulla) 6.7. ANC Rundown Saturday @ 8am- (...
1. Market Edge (2015–present) 2. Insights with April Lee Tan (2020–present)
1. Headstart with Karen Davila (2010–present) 1.1. Hot Copy (2010–present) 2. After the Fact (2021–present)
This is the list of programs broadcast by Kapamilya Channel, a 24-hour Philippine pay television network owned and operated by ABS-CBN, a company under the Lopez Group.The network serves as the replacement of the main terrestrial ABS-CBN network after ceasing its free-to-air broadcast operations as ordered by the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) and Solicitor General Jose Calida on ...
On June 4, 2020, ABS-CBN announced on TV Patrol that a cable-and-satellite channel named Kapamilya Channel will launch on June 13, resuming the productions of ABS-CBN's dramas and live entertainment shows and airing its entertainment, educational and current affairs programming, along with temporary movie blocks.
- Political campaign advertisement controversies during the 2016 election, Alleged violations to the now expired broadcast franchise, Multiple labor cases, American citizenship of Eugenio Lopez III, Issuance of the Philippine depository receipts, On the 50-year limit on franchises, Return of the ABS-CBN to the Lopez family after martial law, ABS-CBN TV Plus box and KBO pay-per-view, ABS-CBN's blocktime agreement with AMCARA, Failure to regularize its employees, Tax avoidance, Biased reporting, Inappropriate program content, Political meddling
- ABS-CBN Corporation, Congress of the Philippines, National Telecommunications Commission (NTC), Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), Department of Justice (DOJ), Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB), Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas (KBP), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), Commission on Elections (COMELEC), Solicitor General Jose Calida, President Rodrigo Duterte
- ABS-CBN broadcast franchise, granted on March 30, 1995, expired on May 4, 2020, National Telecommunications Commission issued a cease and desist order on ABS-CBN, effectively ceasing broadcast operations on May 5, ABS-CBN Corporation filed petitions before the Supreme Court of the Philippines on May 7, seeking to nullify the NTC's cease and desist order, National Telecommunications Commission and Solicitor General Jose Calida issued two alias cease and desist orders on ABS-CBN TV Plus and Sky Direct, effectively ceasing operations on June 30, The House of Representatives, particularly the Committee on Legislative Franchises, voted 70-11 to deny the franchise application of ABS-CBN, The frequencies assigned to ABS-CBN were recalled by NTC on September 10, ABS-CBN resumed broadcasting through pay-TV Kapamilya Channel on June 13, and free-to-air A2Z Channel 11 (via ZOE TV) on October 10, House Minority Leader Joseph Stephen Paduano urges NTC and BIR to investigate the blocktime agreement of ABS-CBN and ZOE Broadcasting Network (A2Z), Former rival TV5 started simulcast of selected ABS-CBN programming on January 24, 2021
This page is under mass renovation. More changes are to be expected. ABS-CBN broadcasts a variety of programming through its VHF terrestrial television station ABS-CBN 2 Manila. These programs include news and current affairs, drama, anime, sitcom, foreign telenovelas, entertainment news and talk shows, game shows, as well as reality and variety shows.The company also broadcast in different ...
Browse exclusive content, behind-the-scene happenings and updates on your favorite Kapamilya programs.
- related to: abs-cbn shows wikipedia