2017 ( MMXVII) was a common year starting on Sunday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2017th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 17th year of the 3rd millennium, the 17th year of the 21st century, and the 8th year of the 2010s decade. Calendar year.
Kalp Atisi: With Gökhan Alkan, Öykü Karayel, Burcu Türünz, Basar Dogusoy. Eylul the stubborn, school girl turns up to be a strong professional doctor by the help of her teacher Ali Asaf.
- Gökhan Alkan, Öykü Karayel, Burcu Türünz
- Predictions and Forecasts Not Included on This Timeline
- 21st Century
- 22nd Century
- 23rd Century
- 25th Century
- 27th Century
- 29th Century
- 30th Century
- See Also
1. 2050: 1.1. Three-North Shelter Forest Programis expected to be completed. 1.2. President Joe Bidensays his plan will ensure that the United States will be a 100% clean energy economy and reach net-zero emissions by 2050. 1.3. Arnulf Jaeger-Walden of the European commission's Institute for Energy believes that solar power from North Africa can provide 100 GWto the entire continent of Europe. 1.4. Under a plan announced in July 2016, New Zealand aims to eradicate all non-native rats, possums...
1. 2061: 1.1. September 1: A time capsule at St. Gabriel School in Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada is scheduled to be opened for its 150th anniversary of its school division (Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools). 1.2. July 24: Halley's comet expected to be visible for the first time since the perihelionwas last reached in 1986. 1.3. December 31: Expiration of the Singapore-Malaysia Water Agreement. 2. 2065: On November 22, Venus occults Jupiter, the first planet-planet occultationsince 3 January...
1. 2100: On 14 March (which will be 29 February in the Julian calendar), the difference between the Julian calendar and the Gregorian calendar reaches 14 days. Since 14 is divisible by 7, this will be the first time in history since its inception that the Gregorian calendar has the same day of the week for each day of the year as the Julian calendar. This will last until 28 February, 2200 of the Gregorian Calendar. 2. 2103: Per an agreement between the National Archives and Caroline Kennedy,...
1. The Chernobyl New Safe Confinementreaches end of designed lifetime in the 2110s. 2. 2110: On 19 September, a time capsule at the Plaza de Armas in Santiago, Chileis intended to be opened. It was buried in 2010. 3. 2112: 3.1. November 18: The city of Beaumont, Californiain the United States is scheduled to open a time capsule in honour of its bicentennial. 3.2. A time capsule buried in Weavers Academy, Wellingborough, UK, will be opened after 100 years of being buried. 4. 2115: 4.1. The fir...
1. 2120: In November, a South African vault of thousands of time capsules containing present-day information for future generations' use will be opened, 101 years after burial. The Vault 2120 is located at Maropeng in the Cradle of Humankind and was sealed in November 2019. The vault will only be opened in the year 2120. The vault and its thousands of time capsules have been buried at least two metres underground at the Maropeng Visitor Centre.2227–2247: Pluto will be closer to the Sun than Neptuneis for the first time since the year 1999.2265: Return of the Great Comet of 1861.2284: Possible the perihelion of Halley's Cometmight come back after the year 2209.2285: On March 22, Easter will occur on its earliest possible date for the first time since the year 1818.2453: 1,000 years since the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire2476: 2,000 years since the collapse of the Western Roman Empire
2640: On September 5, the 639-year-long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow as Possible (began in 2001) is scheduled to finish at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany.The St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery (Happy Valley) in Hong Kong lease on Wanzai's Saint Fulan gentleman street will end after a 999-year lease, assuming no legal status changes before that date.[ci...2883: On January 4, the CPR (Canadian Pacific Railway) lease on the O&Q (Ontario and Quebec) will end, after a 999-year lease.2968: The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument in Amarillo, Texas, contains four separate time capsules, the last of which is intended to be opened 1,000 years after the Time Columns Monument wa...2999:
Reagan Foxx, Actress: Exit 118. Tall, dark-haired, beautifully-shaped Reagan Foxx was born in Arizona, USA. The 5'9" Reagan Foxx grew up in Kentucky, as part of a strict religious (Christian) family. A self-described introvert, Reagan states she first had sex at a "late bloomer" age of 18. As the US economy began to plunge during the late 2000s continuing into the 2010s, Reagan ...
- April 12, 1970
- Reagan Foxx
Kira Noir, Actress: After Dark. Kira Noir was born in San Marino, California on July 16th, 1994. Born to a father serving in the Navy, Kira frequently moved from place-to-place. She and her sister mostly grew up in Nashville, TN. While in high school, Kira describes herself as being nerdy and mostly socialized with other students that were similarly nerdy. Kira was involved in ...
- Actress, Writer, Casting Director
- July 16, 1994
- Kira Noir
Audi A3 TDI Clubsport quattro is a concept car unveiled in 2008. Based on the Audi A3 three-door, it is an approach by Audi to address both performance and the environment. The engine in the concept car is a turbocharged 2.0-litre diesel producing 224 hp (167 kW) and 332 lb⋅ft (450 N⋅m). of torque.
- Seating Expansion
- Transportation Access
- Further Reading
Planning and funding
The Pittsburgh Steelers and the Pittsburgh Pirates shared Three Rivers Stadium from 1970 to 2000. After discussions over the Pirates building a full-time baseball park, a proposal was made to renovate Three Rivers Stadium into a full-time football facility. Though met with negative reaction from Steelers ownership, the proposal was used as a "fallback position" that would be used if discussions for a new stadium failed. Steelers ownership stated that failing to build a new stadium would hurt...
Design and construction
HOK Sport designed the stadium. HOK Sport's project manager for the project, Melinda Lehman, said that the Rooney family asked for the stadium's design to "acknowledge the history of Pittsburgh and also bring in an element of looking forward, this is where Pittsburgh is going." In order to accomplish this, HOK Sport used steel structurally and externally. The stone used in Heinz Field's design is artificial, in order to decrease cost. Of the glass used in the stadium's design, Lehman said, "T...
The first event held at Heinz Field was a concert hosted by the band 'N Sync, on August 18, 2001. Coincidentally, they were also the last band to perform at the Steelers' previous home, Three Rivers Stadium. Prior to the Steelers regular season schedule, the team played a pre-season game against the Detroit Lions on August 25, 2001. Pittsburgh won the stadium's unofficial opening game 20–7, with 57,829 spectators in attendance. The first official football game played in the stadium was betwee...
In June 2001, Kentucky Bluegrass was laid on the field, at half the height of most NFL field's 2-inch (51 mm) grass. The field is heated from below, using a mixture of antifreeze and hot water, to keep the field at around 62 °F (17 °C) in order to keep the grass growing year-round. The field was re-surfaced multiple times, until the synthetic-enhanced Desso GrassMaster was installed in 2003.Debate continued over the surface after players began slipping during game play. Despite this players a...
When the outdoor sports venue opened in 2001, both end zones were painted athletic gold during Steelers home games (this also happened for the final 5 seasons at Three Rivers Stadium), with “PITTSBURGH” on the North side and “Steelers” on the South side; both words were painted black with white outlines. Either "Steelers" or "Panthers" was painted in the end zone, depending on the game itself, during the first three years. For the 2002 Steelers regular season, the athletic gold end zone paint...
Seating and tickets
As of 2018, the Pittsburgh Steelers have sold out every home game since the 1972 season. Entering the 2008 season, the Steelers average ticket price of $69.47 was the 15th highest out of the NFL's 32 teams. The majority of the 65,050 seats are colored "Steeler gold," though club seats are dark gray. Heinz Field features 1,500 seats in 129 luxury boxes, with prices ranging from $64,000 to $135,000 depending on location and size. These boxes were predicted to increase the Steelers' profits from...
The Steelers notified the Pittsburgh Stadium Authority in December 2010 of their intention to add up to 4,000 seats to the lower southern end of the stadium. The plan would increase seating up to 69,050 as soon as the 2012 NFL season. Seating was added in that section for the 2011 NHL Winter Classic, which had an attendance of 68,111. The temporary seating was left in place for the 2010–11 NFL playoffs, with the AFC Championship game on January 23 having a record attendance of 66,662. On April 12, 2012, the Steelers confirmed they would seek approval from the NFL to expand seating by 3,000. On May 19, 2014, after more than two years, the Steelers and the SEA came to an agreement to add about 3,000 seats to the venue.After contractors surveyed the complex the final number of 2,390 added seats with five additional suites including more parking, restrooms and concessions was determined in December 2014 to increase capacity to a total of 68,400. The seating was put in place by the summe...
Heinz Field is located at Exit 1B of Interstate 279 within a mile of direct access to both Interstate 376 and Interstate 579. The stadium also has dedicated elevated walkway access to the Allegheny Station of the Light Rail/Subway system. On Steelers and Pitt Panthers game days, access is also provided from Station Square parking facilities via the Gateway Clipper Fleet.
Pittsburgh Steelers (2002). House of Steel: Heinz Field and the Dawn of a New Era in Pittsburgh. ISBN 0-9721664-0-8.