2017 ( MMXVII) was a common year starting on Sunday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2017th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 17th year of the 3rd millennium and the 21st century, and the 8th year of the 2010s decade. Calendar year.
Fi: With Ozan Güven, Serenay Sarikaya, Mehmet Günsür, Berrak Tüzünataç. The story of those who pursue passion, those who fly at the expense of burning, and those who stand up against life in pain.
- Ozan Güven, Serenay Sarikaya, Mehmet Günsür
- Predictions and Forecasts Not Included on This Timeline
- 21st Century
- 22nd Century
- 23rd Century
- 25th Century
- 27th Century
- 29th Century
- 30th Century
- See Also
1. 2050: 1.1. Three-North Shelter Forest Programis expected to be completed. 1.2. President Joe Bidensays his plan will ensure that the United States will be a 100% clean energy economy and reach net-zero emissions by 2050. 1.3. Arnulf Jaeger-Walden of the European commission's Institute for Energy believes that solar power from North Africa can provide 100 GWto the entire continent of Europe. 1.4. Under a plan announced in July 2016, New Zealand aims to eradicate all non-native rats, possums...
1. 2061: 1.1. September 1: A time capsule at St. Gabriel School in Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada is scheduled to be opened for its 150th anniversary of its school division (Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools). 1.2. July 24: Halley's comet expected to be visible for the first time since the perihelionwas last reached in 1986. 1.3. December 31: Expiration of the Singapore-Malaysia Water Agreement. 2. 2065: On November 22, Venus occults Jupiter, the first planet-planet occultationsince 3 January...
1. 2100: On 14 March (which will be 29 February in the Julian calendar), the difference between the Julian calendar and the Gregorian calendar reaches 14 days. Since 14 is divisible by 7, this will be the first time in history since its inception that the Gregorian calendar has the same day of the week for each day of the year as the Julian calendar. This will last until 28 February, 2200 of the Gregorian Calendar. 2. 2103: Per an agreement between the National Archives and Caroline Kennedy,...
1. The Chernobyl New Safe Confinementreaches end of designed lifetime in the 2110s. 2. 2110: On 19 September, a time capsule at the Plaza de Armas in Santiago, Chileis intended to be opened. It was buried in 2010. 3. 2111: The will of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburghis scheduled to become public knowledge. 4. 2112: 4.1. November 18: The city of Beaumont, Californiain the United States is scheduled to open a time capsule in honour of its bicentennial. 4.2. A time capsule buried in Weavers Acad...
1. 2120: In November, a South African vault of thousands of time capsules containing present-day information for future generations' use will be opened, 101 years after burial. The Vault 2120 is located at Maropeng in the Cradle of Humankind and was sealed in November 2019. The vault will only be opened in the year 2120. The vault and its thousands of time capsules have been buried at least two metres underground at the Maropeng Visitor Centre.2227–2247: Pluto will be closer to the Sun than Neptune is for the first time since the year 1999.2265: Return of the Great Comet of 1861.2284: Possible the perihelion of Halley's Cometmight come back after the year 2209.2285: On March 22, Easter will occur on its earliest possible date for the first time since the year 1818.2400: The first century leap year since 2000.2453: 1,000 years since the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire2476: 2,000 years since the collapse of the Western Roman EmpireOctober 12, 2492: 1000 years since Christopher Columbus arrived on Bahamas and discovered Americas.
2640: On September 5, the 639-year-long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow as Possible (begun in 2001) is scheduled to finish at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany.The St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery (Happy Valley) in Hong Kong lease on Wanzai's Saint Fulan gentleman street will end after a 999-year lease, assuming no legal status changes before that date.[ci...2883: On January 4, the CPR (Canadian Pacific Railway) lease on the O&Q (Ontario and Quebec) will end, after a 999-year lease.2968: The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument in Amarillo, Texas, contains four separate time capsules, the last of which is intended to be opened 1,000 years after the Time Columns Monument wa...2999:
Elsa Jean, Actress: Showcases: Chapter One. Very cute and petite 5'3" blonde Elsa Jean was born in North Canton, Ohio. Elsa attended Hoover High School in North Canton. Jean worked at both a grocery store and at a Starbucks prior to beginning her career in the adult entertainment industry as a stripper in Washington, DC. It was during her work as a stripper that she received the nickname ...
- Actress, Writer, Casting Director
- September 1, 1996
- Elsa Jean
Gina Gerson, Actress: Sugarcookie. Fetching and slender (5'6") Russian stunner Gina Gerson was born on May 17, 1991 in St. Petersburg, Russia. Following graduation from high school in 2009, Gerson went on to attend the St. Petersburg State Institute of Technology. Gina first started performing in explicit hardcore movies in her early twenties in 2012. Among the notable companies ...
- May 17, 1991
- Gina Gerson
Alura Jenson, Actress: Watching My Mommy Go Black 18. Tall (5'8"), busty, and shapely blonde bombshell Alura Jenson was born on May 31, 1977 in Firenze, Italy. Jenson first began performing in explicit hardcore movies in her mid-30's in 2012. Among the notable companies Alura has appeared in X-rated features for are Devil's Film, Evil Angel, Venus Girls Productions, Pure Play Media, and West ...
7 June 2017 307 Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist Centre) Dahal II (32) Sher Bahadur Deuba (1946–) MCA for Dadeldhura 1 4th time: 7 June 2017: 15 February 2018: 253 Nepali Congress: Deuba IV (38) KP Sharma Oli (1952–) MP for Jhapa 5 2nd time: 15 February 2018: 13 May 2021: 1183 2017: Communist Party of Nepal (Unified Marxist-Leninist) Oli II ...