- Predictions and Forecasts Not Included on This Timeline
- 21st Century
- 22nd Century
- 23rd Century
- 25th Century
- 27th Century
- 29th Century
- 30th Century
- See Also
1. 2050 (MML): Three-North Shelter Forest Programis expected to be completed. 2. 2050: President Joe Bidensays his plan will ensure that the United States will be 100% clean energy economy, and reaches net-zero emissions, by 2050. 3. 2050: Arnulf Jaeger-Walden of the European commission's Institute for Energy believes that solar power from North Africa can provide 100 GWto the entire continent of Europe. 4. 2050: Under a plan announced in July 2016, New Zealand aims to eradicate all non-nativ...
1. 2061 (MMLXI), September 1: A time capsule at St. Gabriel School in Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada is scheduled to be opened for its 150th anniversary of its school division (Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools). 2. 2061, July 24: Expect to see Halley's comet since the perihelionlast time it reached in 1986. 3. 2061, December 31: Expiration of the Singapore-Malaysia Water Agreement. 4. 2063, November 23: 100th anniversary of the first episode of Doctor Who. 5. 2065 (MMLXV), November 22: Venus...
1. 2100 (MMC): On 14 March (which will be 29 February in the Julian calendar), the difference between the Julian calendar and the Gregorian calendar reaches 14 days. Since 14 is divisible by 7, this will be the first time in history since its inception that the Gregorian calendar has the same day of the week for each day of the year as the Julian calendar. This will last until 28 February, 2200 of the Gregorian Calendar. 2. 2103 (MMCIII): Per an agreement between the National Archives and Car...
1. The Chernobyl New Safe Confinementreaches end of designed lifetime in the 2110s. 2. 19 September, 2110 (MMCX) – A time capsule at the Plaza de Armas in Santiago, Chileis intended to be opened. It was buried in 2010. 3. 18 November, 2112 (MMCXII) – The city of Beaumont, Californiain the United States is scheduled to open a time capsule in honour of its bicentennial. 4. 2112 – A time capsule buried in Weavers Academy, Wellingborough, UK, will be opened after 100 years of being buried. 5. 211...
1. November 2120 (MMCXX) – A South African vault of thousands of time capsules containing present-day information for future generations' use will be opened, 101 years after burial. The Vault 2120 is located at Maropeng in the Cradle of Humankind and was sealed in November 2019. The vault will only be opened in the year 2120. The vault and its thousands of time capsules have been buried at least two metres underground at the Maropeng Visitor Centre.2227 (MMCCXXVII)–2247 (MMCCXLVII): Pluto will be closer to the Sun than Neptuneis for the first time since the year 1999.2265 (MMCCLXV): Return of the Great Comet of 1861.2284 (MMCCLXXXIV): Possible the perihelion of Halley's Cometmight come back after the year 2209.22 March, 2285 (MMCCLXXXV): Easter will occur on its earliest possible date for the first time since the year 1818.2453 (MMCDLIII): 1,000 years since the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire2476 (MMCDLXXVI): 2,000 years since the collapse of the Western Roman Empire
The 639-year-long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow as Possible (began in 2001) is scheduled to finish at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany on 5 September, 2640 (MMDCXL).The CPR (Canadian Pacific Railway) lease on the O&Q (Ontario and Quebec) will end on 4 January, 2883 (MMDCCCLXXXIII) after a 999-year lease.The St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery (Happy Valley) in Hong Kong lease on Wanzai's Saint Fulan gentleman street will end after a 999-year lease.2968 (MMCMLXVIII): The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument in Amarillo, Texas, contains four separate time capsules, the last of which is intended to be opened 1,000 years after the Time Column...2999 (MMCMXCIX): The time capsule in Chinook Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canadais scheduled to be opened on 31 December, 2999 after being sealed in 1999.2999: The Longplayercomposition is set to finish on 31 December 2999, marking the end of the thousand-year piece of music which began on 1 January 2000.
2031 will be a common year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2031st year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 31st year of the 3rd millennium, the 31st year of the 21st century, and the 2nd year of the 2030s decade. It will also be the first year since 2019 to have all four digits being different numbers.
People also ask
When does the year 2031 start on Wikipedia?
When does Shadowrun take place in the year 2031?
Is there going to be an elevator in 2031?
How to see the current Airworthiness Directives ( ADs )?
Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia, created and edited by volunteers around the world and hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation.
On January 27, 2017, the President directed the Department of Defense to conduct a new Nuclear Posture Review (NPR) to ensure a safe, secure, and effective nuclear deterrent that protects the homeland, assures allies and above all, deters adversaries. This review comes at a critical moment in our nation’s history, for America confronts
Current Only. Airworthiness Directives ( AD s) are legally enforceable regulations issued by the FAA in accordance with 14 CFR part 39 to correct an unsafe condition in a product. Part 39 defines a product as an aircraft, engine, propeller, or appliance.
2014 UN271 is a trans-Neptunian object on a cometary -like orbit from the Oort cloud. As of 2021, it is currently approaching the Sun at a distance of 20.2 AU (3.0 billion km) and will reach its perihelion of 10.9 AU (just outside of Saturn 's orbit) in January 2031. Announced in June 2021, it was discovered by astronomers Pedro Bernardinelli ...
On December 27, 2017, he had 33 points, 11 rebounds and six blocks in a 128–113 win over the Brooklyn Nets. On January 14, 2018, Davis scored a season-high 48 points and grabbed 17 rebounds, leading New Orleans back from 19 points down late in the third quarter to a 123–118 overtime victory over the New York Knicks.
This is a list of films with settings beyond the date they were released or made, even if that setting is now in the past, and films with a futuristic setting despite of unspecified (unspec.) date.
R. A. B. Mynors (28 July 1903 – 17 October 1989) was an English classicist and medievalist who held the senior chair of Latin at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge. He served as the Kennedy Professor of Latin at Cambridge from 1944 to 1953 and as the Corpus Christi Professor of Latin at Oxford from 1953 until his retirement in 1970.