1 day ago · For the episode of the American TV series The Office, see "Product Recall". A product recall is a request from a manufacturer to return a product after the discovery of safety issues or product defects that might endanger the consumer or put the maker/seller at risk of legal action. The recall is an effort to limit ruination of the corporate ...
1. Famous or respected graffitist who have died. The people who admire them tag their names on a wall with halos above themor make tribute pieces with their faces or tag with the dates of their birth to death.
1. The state of being known for one's graffiti throughout a city. Originally, this term meant to be known throughout the five boroughs of New York Citythrough the medium of subway cars.
1. Type of freight rail car that is tall, long, low, and flat.
1. The opposite of top-to-bottom– meaning a train-car covered with paint from one side of it to the other. Used as an adjective and non-commonly as a noun.
etchEtching-Tags in Chicago
1. The use of acid solutions intended for creating frosted glass, such as Etch Bath, to write on windows. In Norway, some trains have even been taken temporarily out of service because of the acid tagging, which is potentially dangerous for other people's health.
1. A nozzle used for wide coverage; while practical for quickly applying fill colors, most are also useful for thick outlines as well as lettering. When used for lettering, most fat caps can produce a characteristic flare by increasing the distance between the can and the canvass mid-spray.
1. When an individual or crew tags on a certain location that becomes very difficult for removal, or is obscure and hidden from the buff. This will usually be demarcated with a signature that documents the time that they were written. Graffiti that is considered a "landmark" has usually been in place for at least 5 years. These spots are highly respected by other writers, and to go over them can warrant disfavor.
1. A graffiti piece or production that is made with permission.
1. Sculptural street art in a public space, chained or locked to public furniture. The lock on style is a "non-destructive" form of underground art.
1. Shoplifting of supplies to be used either directly or indirectly in the production of graffiti.In certain segments of graffiti culture there exist writers that look down on those that pay for supplies that could easily be stolen. With the advent of companies specializing in producing supplies for writers over the last couple decades, this attitude is now mostly reserved for supplies purchased from non-specialty retailers (e.g. hardware stores, arts/crafts/hobby shops, etcetera), with speci...
Narrenhände...? Graffiti, Fotografien von Fritz Peyer. Altonaer Museumin Hamburg (20. Februar bis 5. Mai 1991)Cosmix IQ Gallery, HamburgAufstand der Zeichen, Kunstverein Augsburgin der Toskanischen Säulenhalle, AugsburgGalerie Krautsalat, Frankfurt (Main)A Tribute to Graffiti, Gotischer Stadl, LandshutGalerie ITA, Luzern / SchweizVincent Louis Galleries, New York / USA1st Vienna Writers Symposium, Museum Moderner Kunst / Palais Liechtenstein, Wien, ÖsterreichSpray Out the 90’s, Pacifico Fine Art, New York / USACrazy Colors, KFZ, MarburgGraffiti-Art, Kunsthof Gut Dargast / RügenGraffiti-Art ausstellung Hamburg, Phonodrome, HamburgWorld Spray, Mailand / ItalienGraffiti 2000 / 2, Rote Fabrik, Zurich / SchweizWorld Spray, Milan / ItalienGraffiti 2000 / 3, Rote Fabrik, Zurich / SchweizGraffiti Art Oggi, Art Contemporanea Hirmer, Castello di Meleto, Chianti / Italiengetting-up, FREIRAUM, Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe, Hamburgglobal graffiti-ARTGallery Anne Moerchen, Hamburgcanvars, Horizont der Documenta, Kasselle graffiti dans tous ses étatsTaxie Gallery, Paris / Frankreichvon der Wand genommen, Elbchaussee Acht Gallery, Hamburgstill crazy, Worldatelier Gallery at the Klingspor-Museum, Offenbach am MainBattle Arts, NAC, Portland / Oregon / USAAbstrakte Letters, Crewest Gallery, Los Angeles / USAGezeichnet Graffiti, Kunsthalle Darmstadt, DarmstadtOff The Wall, Kulturfabrik, KrefeldInsolvenza, Keilbach, OffenburgStreetmeetsArt, Rhein-Main-Area, Mainz
May 16, 2022 · The first regular military was established in the first Georgian Republic in 1918 and was in existence until after the republic's overthrow by the invading Soviet Russian forces in 1921. What sets the . Procurement — as in buying equipment — made up 20.3% of those 2017-2020 defense budgets, or $590.7 billion.
13 hours ago · 07-13-2017 | Industry, Real Estate & Constr ... Adhesives Solutions, Inc. has developed a true “GREEN” aerosol spray adhesive. The only one of its’ kind on the market today. Introducing V&S ...
15 hours ago · The Top key players in the Food & Beverage Metal Cans market include Alcoa Inc., Ardagh Group, Ball Corporation, CAN-PACK S.A., CPMC Holdings Limited, Crown Holdings, Inc, Kian Joo Group, Silgan...
12 hours ago · 07-13-2017 | Industry, Real Estate & Constr ... Adhesives Solutions, Inc. has developed a true “GREEN” aerosol spray adhesive. The only one of its’ kind on the market today. Introducing V&S ...