- related to: albert einstein quotes
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein.
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein.
- “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
- “If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” ― Albert Einstein.
- We are slowed down sound and light waves, a walking bundle of frequencies tuned into the cosmos. We are souls dressed up in sacred biochemical garments and our bodies are the instruments through which our souls play their music.
- Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent People Ignore. Albert Einstein. Strong, Revenge, Intelligent.
- The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein. Love, Funny, Life.
- The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance. Albert Einstein. Love, Life, Family.
Albert Einstein Quotes - BrainyQuote. German - Physicist March 14, 1879 - April 18, 1955. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein. Thinking Problems Cannot. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. Albert Einstein.
- “A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.
- “If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut” ― Albert Einstein.
- “Everything must be made as simple as possible. But not simpler.” ― Albert Einstein.
- “God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e.
Nov 08, 2017 · Albert Einstein Quotes On Humanity, Humility, Fame, Kindness, Friendship Go to table of contents I believe in one thing, that only a life lived for others is a life worth living.
One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. – Albert Einstein.
- I believe in intuitions and inspirations. I sometimes feel that I am right. I do not know that I am.. Look deep into...
- A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and...
- The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious..
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.”– Albert Einstein
- “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” – Albert Einstein
- “Truth is what stands the test of experience.” – Albert Einstein
- “Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of...
- “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein.
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.” – Albert Einstein.