- Hear Alan Rickman in His Final Film, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'youtube.com
- Hear Alan Rickman in His Final Film Alice Through the Looking Glassetonline.com
- Alice Through the Looking Glass IMAX® Trailer #2youtube.com
- Get an Extended Look at ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASSyoutube.com
- Other Appearances
- Memorable Quotes
Appearing in Chapters Four and Five, the Caterpillar (also known as Russel) is a hookah-smoking insect who meets Alice after she has been shrunk to a tiny size. It is exactly three inches tall which, according to him, \\"is a very good height indeed\\" (though Alice believes it to be a wretched height).Alice does not like the Caterpillar when they first meet, because he does not immediately talk to her and when he does, it is usually in short sentences or difficult questions. He asks Alice to rep...
1. Richard Haydn voices the Caterpillar in the 1951 animated film. 2. The Caterpillar is also in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland movie. His name is Absolem, and he is voiced by Alan Rickman. 3. In the novel series \\"The Looking Glass Wars,\\" he is re-imagined as Blue Caterpillar, the head of six oracle-like caterpillars who live in the Mushroom Valley and act as guardians of the sacred Heart Crystal. 4. He also appears in the anime by Nippon Animation, \\"Fushigi no Kuni no Alice\\". 5. In the TV...
1. \\"Who Are You?.\\" 2. \\"I am exactically three inches high, and it is a very good height indeed!\\" (1951 version) 3. \\"That is not said corect-tic-aly.\\"-(1951 version) 4. \\"Keep. Your. Temper.\\" (1951 Version) 5. \\"Ah-how...\\" (1951 version) 6. \\"THE MUSHROOM, OF COURSE!!\\" (1951 version) 7. \\"You? Huh! Who are you?!\\" (1951 version) 8. \\"Hvo Er Du?\\" (Norwegian dub version) 9. \\"Not hardly\\" (2010 version) 10. \\"Stupid girl.\\"(2010 version) 11. \\"You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem.\\"(2010 version)
Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
The Caterpillar makes an appearance in a few other places outside Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: The Caterpillar appeared the novel The Looking-Glass Wars and he plays the role of an oracle. In the SyFy TV miniseries Alice, the Caterpillar is the leader of the underground resistance to the Queen of Hearts.
Blue Caterpillar VOICE. Alan Rickman.
People also ask
Is there a sequel to Alice Through the Looking Glass?
What does the caterpillar give Alice?
What channel is Alice Through the Looking Glass on?
Who is Alice in Looking Glass?
Jan 31, 2018 · First, combine the Malibu Rum, Blue Curacao, and pineapple juice in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake the ingredients together until well combined, about 30 seconds. Boozy Mojito Pops. Report this Ad. Pour the mixture into a glass and garnish with a lime wedge. It is seriously as easy peasy as that!
Dec 09, 1985 · Directed by Harry Harris. With Natalie Gregory, Sheila Allen, Sharee Gregory, Red Buttons. Alice (Natalie Gregory) is in Looking Glass Land, where she meets many Looking Glass creatures and attempts to avoid the Jabberwocky (Tom McLoughlin), a monster that appears due to her being afraid.
The Caterpillar actually teaches Alice how to cope with the difficulties she encounters in Wonderland. He teaches her how to change size by eating the mushroom and thereby to adapt to her environment when needed.
Through the Looking Glass (2008) was a chamber opera composed by Alan John to a libretto by Andrew Upton. Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016), directed by James Bobin, is a sequel to the Tim-Burton-directed Disney reboot Alice in Wonderland (2010). The BBC Radio 4 show Saturday Drama broadcast an adaptation by Stephen Wyatt on 22 December 2011.