Jul 13, 2021 · Alice Walton--one of the richest people on the planet ($20.9 billion )--will appear on CBS Sunday Morning to talk art, her Crystal Bridges Museum and growing up in the Walton family. By Steven ...
- Alice Walton. NET WORTH: $62.3 billion. The only daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton, Alice Walton has focused her career on the art world. She was awarded the Getty Medal in February for her contributions to the field.
- Mackenzie Scott. NET WORTH: $57 billion. Scott, who changed her name from Bezos in July, is carving a philanthropic path for herself that is distinct from her ex-husband’s.
- Julia Koch. NET WORTH: $45 billion. Koch first appeared on The Forbes 400 last year after she and her children inherited a 42% stake in manufacturing and fossil fuel conglomerate Koch Industries following the death of her husband, David Koch.
- Jacqueline Mars. NET WORTH: $29 billion. Mars owns an estimated one-third of Mars Inc., the private confectionary giant that makes candy staples like M&Ms, Snickers and Twix and is also a big seller of pet food, with 50 brands including Pedigree and Whiskas.
Dec 16, 2020 · The Waltons are the richest family in America thanks to their stake in Walmart, the world's largest retailer by sales. About half of Walmart's stock is held by seven heirs of founders Sam Walton ...
Sep 25, 2020 · Alice Louise Walton is an American heiress to the fortune of Walmart. In September 2016, she owned over US$11 billion in Walmart shares. As of September 2020, Walton has a net worth of $68.8 billion, making her the 12th-richest person and the richest woman in the world. Alice Walton was born in Newport, Arkansas on the 7th of October, 1949.
Oct 04, 2016 · Alice Walton remained America’s richest woman, ranking No. 13 on the overall list; her net worth: $35.4 billion, up $3.4 billion in the past year. Walton isn’t involved in running Walmart, the...
- Daniela Sirtori-Cortina
Jun 14, 2020 · As of June 6, 2020, Alice Walton's net worth stood at a staggering $54 billion, placing her at #9 on Forbes 's list of the top ten billionaires in the world and the richest woman in the world. Her net worth placed her one number ahead of her older brother, Rob Walton, whose net worth stood at $53.8 billion and took the #10 spot on the list.
- Top 10 Richest Women in the world 2021.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family. Net Worth. $72 Billion. L’OREAL. Country. France. Date of Birth. 10th July 1953. Françoise Bettencourt Meyers is a French billionaire heiress.
- ALICE WALTON. Net worth. $68 BILLION. WALMART. Country of Residence. United States. Date of Birth. October 7, 1949. Alice Louise Walton is an American heiress to the fortune of Walmart.
- Top 10 Richest Women in the world 2021.
Alice Louise Walton (born October 7, 1949) is an American heiress to the fortune of Walmart. In September 2016, she owned over US$11 billion in Walmart shares. As of May 27, 2021, Walton has a net worth of $61.0 billion, making her the 20th-richest person, and the second richest woman in the world according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
- Early Life
- Age, Height, and Weight
- Awards and Achievements
- Net Worth & Salary of Alice Walton in 2021
Alice was bornin the year 1949 on October 7th. Her place of birth was in Newport, Arkansas. She did attend Trinity University that is in San Antonio. In the University, she was able to pursue a degree in economics and finance. At the age of twenty-four years, that is the time she got married for her first time. However, after a certain period, their marriage did hit a rock, and they decided to get divorced. The divorce took place two and a half years later after their marriage. After some time, Forbes magazine has disclosed that she got married to the contractor that was responsible for the construction of her swimming pool. Even this relationship did not last long; they also got divorced. Alice has a brother named John T Walton, who was involved in a plane crash. John left a wife by the name Christy Walton. She has cousins like Ann Kroenke, Nancy Walton Laurie, and Sybil Robson Orr. She had an uncle by the name James Walton.
Being born on 7 October 1949, Alice Walton is 71 years old as of today’s date 5th July 2021. Her height is 1.72 m tall, and her weight is 60 kg.
She began her career by working for the First Commerce Corporation. She later migrated to Arvest Bank Group, where she worked as the head of the investment activities. She has been able to work in E.F Hutton as a broker. In the year 1988, she was ready to start a company by the name Llama Company. This was an investment bank. In this company, she did serve as the chief executive officer of the company. Walton became the chairperson of the Northwest Arkansas Council. Here, she was very critical in the growth of the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport. This airport was officially opened in the year 1998. It was during this period that the leaders, both civic and business, found the importance of the $109 million airports in the corner estate. Walton did give the first $15 million that was required to kick-start the construction. Her effort was recognized by the management of the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport Authority. The terminal that was being constructed was named Alice L Wa...
Walton has had a very decorative career in the various places that she has been able to serve in different capacities. Her work in heading multiple projects was excellent. Among the awards that she has been able to receive includes: she got to be an inductee of the hall of fame, and an airport terminal has been named after her.
As of July 2021, Walton has a net worthof over $53 billion. The biggest portion of this wealth has been inherited. She has been able to make her own money by being able to set up various businesses and also having worked for some of the biggest companies. All this has helped to improve her current net worth. Despite being ranked number one as the wealthiest woman in the world, Walton has opted to keep a shallow profile of herself. She believes that success will talk to you. She has been an inspiration to the many upcoming Youths.
- 71 years old
- Alice Walton
- Alice Louise Walton
Jul 22, 2021 · Her brother-in-law Jim Walton is the wealthiest in Arkansas, with a net worth ($34.7 billion) more than one-third the size of his state’s GDP [...] By Dan Alexander Forbes Staff Jan 17, 2013