- As of September 2021, Walton has a net worth of over $53 billion. The biggest portion of this wealth has been inherited. She has been able to make her own money by being able to set up various businesses and also having worked for some of the biggest companies. All this has helped to improve her current net worth.
People also ask
Does Alice Walton have children?
Where does Alice Walton live?
What is Alice Walton's net worth?
Sep 14, 2021 · Alice Walton--one of the richest people on the planet ($20.9 billion )--will appear on CBS Sunday Morning to talk art, her Crystal Bridges Museum and growing up in the Walton family.
Mar 13, 2017 · Alice Walton. Alice Walton. Net Worth: $33.8 billion. Origin of wealth: Wal-Mart. Country: United States. Ron Sachs - Pool via Getty Images. 3 of 20.
Mar 03, 2014 · Net worth: $34.3 billion Country: United States The daughter of Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton is reportedly raising funds for a potential Hillary Clinton run in 201...
- Alice Walton. NET WORTH: $62.3 billion. The only daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton, Alice Walton has focused her career on the art world. She was awarded the Getty Medal in February for her contributions to the field.
- Mackenzie Scott. NET WORTH: $57 billion. Scott, who changed her name from Bezos in July, is carving a philanthropic path for herself that is distinct from her ex-husband’s.
- Julia Koch. NET WORTH: $45 billion. Koch first appeared on The Forbes 400 last year after she and her children inherited a 42% stake in manufacturing and fossil fuel conglomerate Koch Industries following the death of her husband, David Koch.
- Jacqueline Mars. NET WORTH: $29 billion. Mars owns an estimated one-third of Mars Inc., the private confectionary giant that makes candy staples like M&Ms, Snickers and Twix and is also a big seller of pet food, with 50 brands including Pedigree and Whiskas.
Mar 02, 2015 · Alice Walton. Alice Walton. Net worth: $39.4 billion. Country: United States. Jay Mallin/Bloomberg. 4 of 20.