- Star Trek - Movie Series
People also ask
What are the names of all the Star Trek movies?
How many more Star Trek movies are there?
What is the best Star Trek TV show?
When is Star Trek season 2?
1. Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) G | 132 min | Adventure, Mystery, Sci-Fi 6. 2. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) PG | 113 min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi 7. 3. Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984) PG | 105 min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi 6. 4. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ...
1. Star Trek: Enterprise (2001–2005) TV-PG | 60 min | Action, Adventure, Drama 7. 2. Star Trek: Discovery (2017– ) TV-14 | 60 min | Action, Adventure, Drama 7. 3. Star Trek: Short Treks (2018– ) TV-PG | 10 min | Short, Action,... 4. Star Trek: The Original Series (1966–1969) TV-PG | 50 min | ...
Star Trek: Lower Decks was announced on October 25, 2018, by CBS All Access as a two-season ...
Jul 06, 2020 · Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan (1982) Star Trek III: The Search For Spock (1984) Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986) Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989) Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991) Star Trek Generations (1994) Star Trek: First Contact ...
- Helen Armitage
Aug 28, 2020 · How to Watch Every Star Trek Series (and Movie) in the Right Order. Star Trek: Enterprise (2151-2161) Star Trek: Enterprise was made to be a prequel to The Original Series and is, to this date, the earliest series by ... Premiere date: Sept 26, 2001. Star Trek: Discovery Season 1 & 2 (2255-) ...
- Star Trek: E nterprise (2001 to 2005) Stardate: 2151 to 2156. Set right before the founding of the Federation of Planets (and about 100 years before the original Star Trek series), Star Trek: Enterprise is a TV show that follows the adventures of Captain Jack Archer, played by Scott Bakula, and the Starship Enterprise crew.
- Star Trek: Discovery seasons 1 and 2 (2017 to 2019) Stardate: 2256. Star Trek: Discovery follows Michael Burnham, played by Sonequa Martin-Green, the first officer aboard the USS Shenzhou, before she is found guilty of mutineering.
- Star Trek: The Original Series (1966 to 1969) Stardate: 2266 to 2269. This is the original Star Trek TV show. It began airing in 1966 and primarily follows the crew of the USS Enterprise, starting with them embarking on a five-year mission “to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before”.
- *Optional* Star Trek: The Animated Series (1973 to 1974) Stardate: 2269 to 2270. After The Original Series ended, it quickly became a cult classic. Creator Gene Roddenberry then began work on an animated series that saw most of the original cast provide voice work for the animated versions of their characters.
The movies, Star Trek (2009), Star Trek: Into Darkness (2013), and Star Trek: Beyond (2016), explore the world where the Romulan Nero went back in time to destroy the first Starfleet ship he met, which was the USS Kelvin. In 2387, the Romulan sun was about to go supernova, which would destroy an entire quadrant.
- Star Trek: The Original Series (1966-1969)
- Star Trek: The Animated Series (1973-1974)
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)
- Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
- related to: all star trek movies in order
discount99.us has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month