Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked was released in the U.S. on December 16, 2011, and was the first and only live-action/CGI Chipmunks film to be rated G by the MPAA. Home media [ edit ] Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked was released on DVD and Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D on March 27, 2012 from 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment .
- Alvin And The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011) My Favourite Part “Escape From The Island”🌴🌴🌋🌋🏃♀️youtube.com
- Chipwrecked | Escape the Islandyoutube.com
- Alvin And Chipmunks 3: Chipwrecked (2011) - Lost In Islandyoutube.com
- Alvin And The Chipmunks Road Chip 2015׃ Aiport Funny Sceneyoutube.com
- Full Plot
- Box Office
Playing around while aboard a cruise ship, The Chipmunks and The Chipettes accidentally go overboard and end up marooned in a tropical paradise. They discover their new turf is not as deserted as it seems.
During a cruise for a family vacation, The Chipmunks and The Chipettes turn the ship into their personal playground, causing trouble. Dave notices that his old boss Ian Hawke is working as a pelican on the cruise and watching to see if the Chipmunks misbehave. Alvin and Simon were grabbed by Dave (Theodore is watching Jungle Monster 4) when they are caught in the casino. The captain allows them one more activity: Shuffleboard. Alvin decides to go para-sailing on a kite and he is blown away wi...
The film closed in the United States on June 7, 2012. It was a huge box office success, with a final domestic earning of $133,110,742 and a worldwide earning of $209,584,693 for a grand total of $342,695,435, making it the third highest grossing Alvin and the Chipmunks film.
1. Jason Lee as David \\"Dave\\" Seville 2. David Cross as Ian Hawke 3. Jenny Slate as Zoe 4. Andy Buckley as Captain Correlli
1. So far, every Alvin and the Chipmunks live-action film has premiered in December. 1. Also, every movie ends with Dave screaming his trademark \\"ALVIN!\\". 2. This is the second time The Chipettes star with the The Chipmunks in the CGI films. 3. This is the last CGI/live-action film to feature David Cross as Ian Hawke. 4. This is the last CGI/live-action film to feature Amy Poehler as the voice of Eleanor. 5. This is the only CGI/live-action film to be rated G. 6. The film is likely based on...
1. When Simone and Jeanette dance in the rain, he sings \\"Say Hey,\\" but his singing voice is normal, unlike his speaking voice. 2. The spider that bit Simon does not look like the one he scientifically described as Phoneutria bahiensis (otherwise known as a Brazillian Wandering Spider). 3. When Dave returned to the cabin after dinner with the captain, he found a scrap of pink fabric with a top and a skirt cut out. However, none of the Chipettes, who were then at Salsa Night, were wearing a pi...
- $75 million
- Mike Mitchell
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
This holiday it's gonna get squeaky On a luxury cruise vacation, Alvin, Simon, Theodore and the Chipettes are up to their usual antics, turning the ship into their personal playground, until they become 'chipwrecked' on a desert island. As Dave Seville frantically searches for his charges, the 'Munks and Chipettes' sing, dance and wreak havoc.
- December 15, 2011
They escape the island on the raft just as the volcano erupts and later are rescued by a rescue helicopter, Jeanette gives Zoe a bracelet that Simone gave her as a present. Alvin and Dave reconcile. The chipmunks and chipettes perform at the International Music Awards and Ian gets his job back by selling Zoe's story to Hollywood.
People also ask
What is Alvin and the Chipmunks?
Who directed alvin and the chipmunks chipwrecked?
When did alvin and the chipmunks chipwrecked come out?
Do chipmunks go overboard?
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked is a 2011 American live action/computer animated musical family comedy adventure film directed by Mike Mitchell. It is the third live action/animated film starring Alvin and the Chipmunks following the 2009 film Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, which was a sequel to the 2007 film Alvin and the Chipmunks. The film stars Justin Long, Matthew Gray ...
NC (vo): Chipwrecked is the third in the questioning-humanity film series based on Alvin and the Chipmunks, and if you can believe it, it's not the last. By this point, it's made clear that a bad pun is literally enough to throw millions of dollars into a film shoot exploiting kids' inability to say no to shit.
Alvin raised his right hand and says goodbye to Brittany then went to the forest of the island slowly. Alvin climbs a palm tree and saw the explosion was becoming strong again, and was hit with a stone that came from the explosion. Alvin went flying with a palm tree to the river where he remained unconscious for several hours
Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 Chipwrecked Clip #1 "Thank you for choosing Air Alvin" jigsaw trailers . Cookies help us deliver our services. On vacation aboard a luxury cruise ship, alvin, simon, theodore and the chipettes are up to their usual antics, turning the ship into their personal playground, until they become 'chipwrecked' on a desert island.
Jan 02, 2012 · "Thank You For Choosing Air Alvin" - Alvin And The Chipmunks 3 - Duration: 1:15. Fox Studios India 2,463,324 views
- 28 sec