Andrew Garfield, Actor: Hacksaw Ridge. Andrew Russell Garfield was born in Los Angeles, California, to a British mother, Andrea, and father, Richard Garfield. When he was three, he moved to Surrey, U.K., with his parents and older brother. He is of English and Polish Jewish heritage. Andrew was raised in a middle class family, and attended a private school, the City of London Freemen's...
- Hacksaw Ridge. (2016) Role: Desmond Doss. Director: Mel Gibson. Genres: Biography, History, Drama, War. Vince Vaughn, Richard Pyros, Jacob Warner, Milo Gibson.
- The Social Network. (2010) Director: David Fincher. Genres: Biography, Drama. Star Cast: Brenda Song, Jesse Eisenberg, Rooney Mara, Bryan Barter, Dustin Fitzsimons.
- The Amazing Spider-Man. (2012) Role: Spider-Man / Peter Parker. Director: Marc Webb. Genres: Adventure, Action. Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Martin Sheen.
- Boy A. (2007) Role: Jack Burridge. Director: John Crowley. Genres: Drama. Peter Mullan, Siobhan Finneran, Alfie Owen, Victoria Brazier.
The Best Shows and Movies on Amazon Prime in April. The Best Shows and Movies on Hulu in April. ... Andrew Garfield. Birth Name: Andrew Russell Garfield. Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, ...
Resuming his work in drama films, Garfield starred in Ramin Bahrani's 99 Homes (2014), with Michael Shannon, Mel Gibson's Hacksaw Ridge (2016), about real-life Seventh Day Adventist war hero Desmond Doss, and Martin Scorsese's Silence (2016), opposite Adam Driver, playing Jesuit priests.
- Actor, Producer
- August 20, 1983
Sort by Year - Latest Movies and TV Shows With Andrew Garfield. 1. Black Lion. Tells the story of Carlos Mavroleon, a Harvard educated heir to a $100 million English/Greek shipping empire, who left a high-flying life as a Wall Street trader to become a war correspondent in Afghanistan, and more. 2.
Andrew Russell Garfield (born 20 August 1983) is an American-British actor. An alumnus of the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, he is the recipient of numerous accolades, including a Tony Award, and has been nominated for a Laurence Olivier Award, an Academy Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and three BAFTA Awards.
Andrew Garfield's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Andrew Garfield movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Andrew Garfield movies will be at the top of the list. Andrew Garfield has been in a lot of ...
- Hacksaw Ridge (2016) Private Desmond D. Ross is a recruit to the U.S. army and wants to serve his country as best his he can. The only problem? He is a conscientious objector which in U.S. Army terms means that he’s a jerk who wouldn’t pick up a gun inspite of being in the army.
- Boy A (2007) It’s said that one’s future is a mirage changing with each stroke of the brush; however, your past is written in stone. I don’t know about the former but watching this movie, I thought the latter is as true as the sun.
- Breathe (2017) Robin Cavendish (Andrew Garfield) is a man who loves his family and his beautiful wife Diana (Claire Foy). However, when at the age of 28 he is given a few months to live by the doctors his entire life turns upside down.
- Silence (2016) Cristóvão Ferreira, a Jesuit priest, mysteriously disappears while on a Christian missionary visit to Japan. While witnessing the torture of his Christian converts in 17th century Japan where Catholic faith had been strictly banished, it becomes apparent to Ferreira that he’ll find it hard to survive amongst the heathens.
Nov 18, 2019 · Updated November 18, 2019 Andrew Garfield made his feature film debut with ‘Lions on the Lambs’, which released in 2007. The same year he also appeared as Jack Burridge in ‘Boy A’, a role for which he received a lot of praise.
Andrew Garfield's latest movie might give you major The Social Network vibes — if The Social Network took place in 2021. The first trailer for Mainstream finds Garfield on familiar ground as his ...
- 3 min
- © IFC Films
- related to: andrew garfield movies