Initially, producer Andrew Gunn had hoped that Jodie Foster, who played Annabel in the original 1976 film, would be interested in the role of the mother. Foster declined, citing concerns that her stunt casting would draw attention away from other elements of the movie.
James Francis Gunn Jr. (born August 5, 1966) is an American film director, actor, producer and screenwriter. He began his career as a screenwriter in the mid-1990s. He then began working as a director, starting with the horror-comedy film Slither (2006), and eventually moving to the superhero genre with Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), its sequel Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) and The ...
Producer Code 1 "The Time of Angels" Adam Smith Steven Moffat: Tracie Simpson: 1.4 "Flesh and Stone" 1.5 2 "Victory of the Daleks" Andrew Gunn: Mark Gatiss: Peter Bennett: 1.3 "The Beast Below" Steven Moffat 1.2 3 "The Eleventh Hour" Adam Smith Steven Moffat Tracie Simpson 1.1 4 "The Hungry Earth" Ashley Way: Chris Chibnall: Peter Bennett 1.8 ...
Bedtime Stories is a 2008 American fantasy comedy film directed by Adam Shankman and written by Matt Lopez and Tim Herlihy.It stars Adam Sandler in his first appearance in a family-oriented film alongside Keri Russell, Jonathan Morgan Heit, Laura Ann Kesling, Guy Pearce, Aisha Tyler, Russell Brand, Richard Griffiths, Teresa Palmer, Lucy Lawless and Courteney Cox.
Andrew Gunn Producer | Race to Witch Mountain Andrew Gunn was born on July 15, 1969 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He is a producer and actor, known for Race to Witch Mountain (2009), Unhinged (2020) and Sky High (2005).
- Theatrical Releases
- Character Debuts
1. March 13 - The Love Bug 2. March 21 - Smith! 3. June 11 - 3.1. Rascal 3.2. Hang Your Hat on the Wind 4. June 18 - Peter Pan(re-issue) 5. December 17 - 5.1. Fantasia(re-issue) 5.2. The Computer Wore Tennis Shoespremiered in New York City 6. December 24 - The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes 7. December 25 - One Hundred and One Dalmatians(re-issue) 8. December 31 - The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes
1. September 5 - Farmyard Symphony(re-issue) 2. December 10 - It's Tough to Be a BirdAugust 9 - Ghost Host, Madame Leota, Caretaker, Master Gracey, The Hatbox Ghost, Hitchhiking Ghosts, The Singing Busts, George Hightower, Constance Hatchaway, Raven, Captain GoreDecember 31 - Dexter Rilley, A.J. Arno, Dean Higgins, Richard Schuyler
1. January 1 - Mr. Lawrence(voice actor, writer, director, and storyboard artist) 2. January 3 2.1. Michael Schumacher(retired racing driver) 2.2. Angelique Perrin(actress and voice actress) 3. January 5 3.1. Marilyn Manson(singer-songwriter, musician poet, and actor) 3.2. Paul McGillion(actor) 4. January 14 4.1. Dave Grohl(rock musician, multi-instrumentalist, and singer-songwriter) 4.2. Jason Bateman(actor, voice actor, comedian, director, and producer) 5. January 17 - Naveen Andrews(actor)...
1. January 7 - Earl Duvall(artist and animator) 2. February 3 - Al Taliaferro(comics artist) 3. December 10 - Leigh Harline(composer and songwriter)
The film's producer Andrew Gunn said he initially hoped Jodie Foster (who played Annabel in the original 1976 Freaky Friday film) would be interested in playing the mother in the remake. She declined in order to spend more time with her family and because of concerns that the stunt casting would overshadow the film's overall merit.
"The Good Samaritan" is the tenth episode of the 1st season of the War of the Worlds TV series. 1 Plot 2 Synopsis 3 Notes 4 Quotes 5 Cast 5.1 Episode Cast 5.2 Episode Crew 5.2.1 Makeup Department 5.2.2 Production Management 5.2.3 Second Unit Director or Assistant Director 5.2.4 Art Department 5.2.5 Sound Department 5.2.6 Special Effects 5.2.7 Visual Effects 5.2.8 Stunts 5.2.9 Camera and ...
Andrew Gunn - Producer Dwayne Johnson - Lead Actor Carla Gugino - Lead Actor: 2009: Get Smart: Peter Segal - Director Andrew Lazar - Producer Steve Segal - Lead Actor Anne Hathaway - Lead Actor: 2008: National Treasure: Book of Secrets: Jon Turteltaub - Director Jerry Bruckheimer - Producer Nicolas Cage - Lead Actor Diane Kruger - Lead Actor ...
- related to: andrew gunn (film producer) wikipedia artist death