Andrew Thomas McCarthy (born November 29, 1962) is an American actor, travel writer, and television director. He is most known as a member of the Brat Pack, with roles in 1980s films such as St. Elmo's Fire, Pretty in Pink, and Less Than Zero.
- Molly Ringwald Hated the Casting Choice for Duckie in ‘Pretty in Pink’The Cheat Sheet3 days ago
- Fox’s Andrew McCarthy Argues This Is the ‘Most Indefensible Thing’ About Trump’s Conduct on Jan. 6Read the rest of this entry » The post Fox’s Andrew McCarthy Argues This Is the ‘Most Indefensible Thing’ About Trump’s Conduct on Jan. 6 first appeared on Law & Crime.Law & Crime on MSN.com2 weeks ago
- The impeachment of a former president, with Richard Epstein, Andrew McCarthy, and John YooThe second impeachment trial of Donald Trump begins on February 9, 2021, but a fierce debate as to the constitutionality of trying a former president in this manner has been ongoing in the legal community for weeks.American Enterprise Institute2 weeks ago
Andrew McCarthy grew up in Westfield, New Jersey, until he was 15, when his family moved to Bernardsville. He attended the Pingry School, a prep school, where he performed in plays and musicals and played basketball. At 18, he went to New York University as a theatre major and wound up as the lead in the 1983 film Class (1983).
Andrew C. McCarthy is a senior fellow at National Review Institute, an NR contributing editor, and author of Ball of Collusion: The Plot to Rig an Election and Destroy a Presidency. He served as an...
Andrew C. McCarthy is a senior fellow at the National Review Institute and a contributing editor of National Review. @andrewcmccarthy OPINION 6 days ago Andrew McCarthy: Trump impeachment trial –...
Andrew McCarthy is a director, an award winning travel writer, and—of course—an actor. He made his professional début at 19 in Class, and has appeared in dozens of films, including such iconic movies as Pretty in Pink, St. Elmo’s Fire, Less Then Zero, and cult favorites Weekend At Bernie’s and Mannequin.
Andrew C. McCarthy III (born 1959) is an American columnist for National Review. He served as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York. A Republican, he led the 1995 terrorism prosecution against Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman and eleven others.
- Early life and education
Andrew McCarthy is an American actor, Travel writer, and Television director who is known for films like St. Elmos Fire, Pretty in Pink and Kansas. Furthermore, he is known for his directorial skill in Emmy Award-winning series, Orange Is the New Black.
Andrew McCarthy was born on November 29, 1962, in Westfield, New Jersey. He hasnt revealed about his parents but his father was involved in investment and stocks while his mother worked for a newspaper. He was educated through Pingry School and also attended Bernards High School. However, there is no information on his college degree and university attended.
Andrew Mccarthy got his breakthrough role from classic comedy film Class in 1983. He was a member of a group of teen actors called Brat Pack in the 80s. He starred in films like St. Elmos Fire, Pretty in Pink with the group. later, he featured in a theatrical adaptation Bret Easton Ellis novel, Less Than Zero and Mannequin in 1987. Later he went on to give many hits including,Fresh Horses and Kansas in 1988,Weekend at Bernies (1989), Main Street(2010) and many others. Besides films, he has acted in TV series like Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Lipstick Jungle and Kingdom Hospital among the others. Furthermore, he has directed TV series like Gossip Girl, Blacklist, White Collar and The Family among the others. Later, he became a travel writer and currently is an Editor at Large at National Geographic Traveler magazine.
For award and recognition, he has won best actor award for the film Mannequin and Best Short Film award for the film News For The Church. As a travel writer, he has received six Lowell Thomas awards Travel Journalist of the Year by The Society of American Travel Writers. He has an estimated net worth of $12 million.
Just like his clean and cut looks, his life is also free of rumors and controversy. There is no information on any rumors and controversy about him.
McCarthy is 5ft 8 inches tall and weighs around 70 kg. He has attractive blue eyes and has light brown hair. He fits in 10 US size shoes.
Andrew McCarthy is active on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. He has over 57k followers on Facebook, over 8k followers on Instagram and over65k followers on Twitter.
- November 29, 1962
Andrew C. McCarthy is a senior fellow at the National Review Institute and a contributing editor of National Review. @andrewcmccarthy. Get the recap of top opinion commentary and original content ...
- He’s set to release a memoir about his time in the Brat Pack. We’ve already discussed the fact that Andrew McCarthy is okay with the fact that most of his legacy was secured in the 80s, but there is another piece of information that supports that fact.
- He attended a New Jersey prep school. Throughout his Brat Pack years, Andrew McCarthy often played well-off people who had some measure of wealth and popularity.
- He’s accepted that he will always be famous for the 80s. Most actors have a heyday – a period of time at which they hit their peak prominence and are suddenly asked to do a thousand projects at once.
- He’s set to star in a movie about a homeless man saving a dog. *Credit: Getty Images. Andrew McCarthy’s filmography has been sparser in recent years, reflecting the actors wish to focus more on his family life, travel, and writing.
- related to: andrew mccarthy
spyfly.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month
truthfinder.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month