Andrew Scott was born in Dublin, Ireland, the middle child with two sisters, Sarah and Hannah. His parents, Jim and Nora, sent him to a private Catholic school for boys. He did a little acting as a child when he was in a couple of commercials on Irish TV.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda teases a 'very different journey' with Andrew Scott on His Dark MaterialsEntertainment Weekly on MSN.com3 days ago
- Andrew Scott thinks his wealth is a "miracle"Being rich] is the absence of worry about money." Andrew then admitted he no longer worries about money, and he conceded it's a nice place to find himself. He told TheNZCity2 weeks ago
- Ruth Wilson, Andrew Scott now filming 'Oslo' in PragueUPI.com2 weeks ago
Andrew Scott (born 21 October 1976) is an Irish actor. He achieved widespread recognition for playing the role of Jim Moriarty in the BBC series Sherlock, a role that earned him the BAFTA Television Award for Best Supporting Actor.
Andrew Scott was born in Dublin, Ireland, the middle child with two sisters, Sarah and Hannah. His parents, Jim and Nora, sent him to a private Catholic school for boys. He did a little acting as a child when he was in a couple of commercials on Irish TV. At 17 he was chosen to star in his first professional role in the Irish film Korea (1995).
- Andrew Scott (Actor) Interview at london Collections: Men AW14youtube.com
- Fleabag Season 2 Andrew Scott Actor & Hot Priest Scenes | Prime Videoyoutube.com
- Andrew Scott wins Best Actor Award at the Evening Standard Theatre Awards 2019youtube.com
- Andrew Scott wins BAFTA Supporting Actor Award | BAFTA Television Awards 2012youtube.com
Oct 06, 2019 · Andrew Scott is an Irish actor born on 21 st October 1976 in Dublin, Ireland. He gained international recognition upon playing the role of Jim Moriarity, the nemesis of Sherlock Holmes, in the BBC series Sherlock.
Andrew Scott Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Andrew Scott photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes!
Andrew Scott full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films.
Andrew Scott. Awards. Showing all 10 wins and 18 nominations. Golden Globes, USA. 2020 Nominee Golden Globe: Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a ...
- Sherlock (2010-2017) - 9.1. Benedict Cumberbatch portrays Sherlock Holmes in this detailed show based on the iconic detective, his friends, and his foes but is based in the modern 21st century.
- Black Mirror (2011- ) - 8.8. This anthology series follows various characters in dystopian environments that usually center on technology as well. Andrew Scott stars in the season five episode, "Smithereens" as a grieving husband who decides to kidnap and hold hostage an employee of a social media company under the guise of a ride-share worker.
- Fleabag (2016-2019) - 8.7. This hilarious and profound show follows the young Fleabag as she tries to navigate her life including her family and friends.
- The Hollow Crown: The Wars Of The Roses (2016) - 8.3. This series takes its source material from multiple Shakespeare plays about British Kings throughout the years including Richard II, Henry IV, Henry V, Henry VI, and Richard III.
May 24, 2019 · Irish actor Andrew Scott started his career as a child in commercials on Irish TV. Then, he was chosen to star in his first professional role in the 1994 Irish film, Korea at the age of 17. In his teenage days, Andrew also went to perform at the Abbey Theatre, the national theatre of Ireland in several productions.
Feel-Good results for andrew scott (actor)
- related to: andrew scott (actor)