Ann Arbor is many things, including a bustling university town, culinary hotspot, and a tech hub with a walkable downtown that includes world-class arts and culture. Located in southeast Michigan's Lower Peninsula, Ann Arbor lies at the center of a greater collection of communities in Washtenaw County.
The Ann Arbor area has numerous accommodation options,...
- Things To Do
Things To Do. Recognized as an urban oasis of recreational...
January 12, 2021 - City of Ann Arbor municipal offices, including the customer service center at Larcom City Hall and the 15th Judicial District Court, will be closed in observation of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 18, 2021.
The last time Jim Harbaugh hired a defensive coordinator, the process seemed relatively easy. Harbaugh perused that season's statistics and noticed Boston College — yes, really — was among the ...
Detroit Free Press via Yahoo Sports
32 minutes ago
- Michigan hires Ravens' Macdonald as defensive coordinatorMichigan hired Baltimore Ravens linebacker coach Mike Macdonald as defensive coordinator. The Wolverines announced the move Sunday. The 33-year-old Macdonald replaces Don ...The Associated Press via Yahoo Sports26 minutes ago
- Tom Brady proves he's still a Michigan Man at heart with gift to OSU's Chase YoungDetroit Free Press via Yahoo Sports2 hours ago
- No. 23 Minnesota hands No. 7 Michigan 1st loss in 75-57 rompThe Associated Press via Yahoo Sports9 hours ago
- Game thread recap: Michigan loses to Minnesota, 75-57Detroit Free Press via Yahoo Sports1 day ago
- No. 7 Michigan looks to bounce back against MarylandMichigan appeared unbeatable while toying with top-10 opponent Wisconsin last week. Saturday's 18-point loss to Minnesota dispelled that notion. The No. 7 Wolverines will ...The Associated Press via Yahoo Sports6 hours ago
Backpack-strapped students permeate the streets of Ann Arbor, home to The University Of Michigan. But there's more to the city than academia. A popular destination for families, Ann Arbor boasts child-friendly museums with exciting hands-on exhibits and art museums with prestigious collections.
Ann Arbor is a bustling university town, culinary hotspot and tech hub with a walkable downtown. Come to the Ann Arbor area to experience the University of Michigan, globally-inspired dining, unique shopping and world-renowned arts and culture.
People also ask
Is Ann Arbor part of the Metro Detroit area?
What is Ann Arbor known for?
Is Ann Arbor still a small town?
Does Ann Arbor have city taxes?
Ann Arbor is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan and the county seat of Washtenaw County. The 2010 census places the population at 113,934, making it the sixth largest city in Michigan. The Ann Arbor Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) had a population of 344,791 as of 2010.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Ann Arbor, Michigan on Tripadvisor: See 54,023 traveler reviews and photos of Ann Arbor tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in January. We have reviews of the best places to see in Ann Arbor. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Ann Arbor is a city of contrasts. It is at once rural and urban, sporty and smart, outdoorsy and high-tech, counterculture and high society. It is best known as the home of the University of Michigan, and locals here enjoy all the trappings of a stereotypical Midwestern college town: a charming, historic main street lined with bookstores, gift shops and taverns; a healthy mix of longtime ...
Feel-Good results for ann arbor michigan