Nov 11, 2019 · Ben Indra and Anna Faris met on the set of a 1999 movie David Livingston/Getty Images Before Faris made it big in the 2000 slasher comedy Scream , she made an appearance in the 1999 film Lovers Lane , in which Indra also appeared.
- Logan Cross
Aug 07, 2017 · Ben Indra’s Acting Career. Indra’s career in showbiz started in 2000 when he made his first appearance in the film, Voodoo Academy, playing the role of Mike McCready. He then appeared in films like Tempest Eye and Lovers Lane, which were small productions but got some attention. Ben Indra and Anna Faris Had an Instant Attraction
- 39 Years
- February 23, 1979 Sonoma County, California
- Ben Indra
Ben Indra, Actor: Raising Dad. Ben Indra was born on February 23, 1979 in Sonoma County, California, USA as Benjamin Jeffery Indra. He is an actor, known for Raising Dad (2001), Lovers Lane (1999) and Tempest Eye (2000). He was previously married to Anna Faris.
- February 23, 1979
- Ben Indra
- Who is Ben Indra? Anna Faris’s first husband was born on Feb. 23, 1979 in California. His full name is Benjamin Jeffery Indra. As an actor he starred in Lovers Lane, Tempest Eye and TV series Raising Dad with Bob Saget and Brie Larson.
- Where did Ben and Anna meet? Faris, who majored in English literature at University of Washington and always hoped to write, acted in her spare time to make extra cash.
- How did Ben propose to Anna? In her 2017 book, Unqualified, Faris details how Indra proposed twice, and after asking her dad for permission. The first time, the budding actor couple were on their way to lunch when he took her to an antique jewellery store and asked her which ring she liked, then bought it and proposed on the spot.
- What were the details of their wedding? Very little is known about Faris and Indra's nuptials. According to court papers filed as part of their Feb. 2008 divorce, the couple married in June 2004 and separated in March 2007.
- Who Is Ben Indra?
- His Marriage to Anna Faris, Divorce
- Other Interesting Facts You Should Know
Benjamin Jeffery Indra popularly known as Ben Indra is an American actor, best known for his outstanding roles in movies including Tempest Eye, Love Inc., and Voodoo Academy. He came into the limelight following his performance in the film titled Raising Dads where he featured as Josh from 2001 to 2002.The actor was born in Sonoma County, California on February 23, 1979. He holds American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic background. He is a very private person and hasn’t shared muc...
Ben Indra met his ex-wife Anna Faris on the set of the 1999 movie title Lovers Lane. Faris is a famous American actress and producer. She was born in Baltimore, Maryland on November 29, 1976. She came into the limelight following her appearance in the comic series titled Scary Movie in 2000. The duo had a wonderful relationship which resulted in a nuptial bliss. The couple tied the knot in June 2004 and their wedding was attended by their close friends and family members. After the wedding, t...
1. Ben Indra’s birth name is Benjamin Jeffery Indra and he was born in California, United States.2. Indra rose to fame while appearing as Josh in the 1999 movie titled Raising Dads.3. He met his ex-wife Anna Faris on the set of Scary Movie in 2000 and they tied the knot in 2004.4. He is two years younger than Anna Faris and they divorced in 2008.5. Anna agreed to pay Indra the sum of $900,000 in spousal support, in addition to the split of properties.6. Since after their divorce, Ben Indra st...
Anna Kay Faris (/ ˈ ɑː n ə ˈ f æ r ɪ s /; born November 29, 1976) is an American actress, producer, podcaster, and author. She rose to prominence for her work in comedic roles, particularly the lead part of Cindy Campbell in the Scary Movie films (2000–2006).
3) He proposed to Anna twice! Before the proposal, Ben took the time to meet Anna’s dad to ask for his daughter’s hand in marriage. On his first try, Indra took Faris to an antique shop to choose a ring herself.
Oct 30, 2014 · But by 2007, Faris filed for divorce (due to irreconcilable differences), and when the divorce was settled in 2008, she agreed to pay Indra $900,000, as well as splitting their property and acting ...
- Caitlin Gallagher
Oct 13, 2017 · One of the anecdotes making the rounds right now from the book is how Faris actually left her first husband, Ben Indra, for Pratt. And the story is pretty juicy.
- Christopher Rosa
- Early Life and Career of Ben Indra
- Ben Indra's Personal Life
- Ben Indra's Net Worth
Ben Indra was born Benjamin Jeffery Indra on February 23, 1979, in Sonoma County, California, USA. Regarding his nationality, he is American and belongs to the White ethnicity. Indra appeared in the horror-fantasy movie, Voodoo Academy in 2000 where he played the role of Mike McCready. Later, he got offers from different filmmakers and worked on numerous TV shows and movies.He came into limelight with the sitcom, Raising Dad; the show is about a widowed father and his struggle to raise his tw...
The current relationship status of Ben Indra is possibly single, but previously he was married to actress, Anna Faris. The couple exchanged vows on June 3, 2004, at an intimate ceremony, held in the presence of their close ones and family members.The pair divorced on February 18, 2008. Recently, his ex-wife Anna revealed in her autobiography, Unqualified that she left Indra for Chris Pratt. In an interview with Daily Mail, she said,She added,It is also reported that Ben and Anna's relationshi...
Ben Indra might have earned an impressive sum from his career, but due to his secretive nature, he hasn't revealed the actual figure of his net worth. However, it is assumed to be in millions of dollars.In 2008, he received $900,000 from his former wife, Anna Faris as alumni for a divorce settlement.
- 39 years old
- United States