Anna Kendrick, Actress: Up in the Air. Anna Kendrick was born in Portland, Maine, to Janice (Cooke), an accountant, and William Kendrick, a teacher. She has an older brother, Michael Cooke Kendrick, who has also acted. She is of English, Irish, and Scottish descent. For her role as "Dinah" in "High Society" on Broadway, Anna Kendrick was nominated for a Tony Award (second youngest ever)...
Aug 09, 2020 · Anna Kendrick has been in 37 films over her 17-year career, and multiple successful franchises, like "Trolls," "The Twilight Saga," and "Pitch Perfect." She also received an Oscar nomination for...
- Anna Kendrick Breaks Down Her Career, from 'Pitch Perfect' to 'Twilight' | Vanity Fairmsn.com
- Anna Kendrick gets into the Christmas spirit in 'Noelle' l GMAyoutube.com
- Anna Kendrick Reveals Her Horror Stories From Filming Twilightyoutube.com
- Anna Kendrick Talks About "NOELLE" on her new Interviewyoutube.com
London, filming Into the Woods (2014). [September 2013] Has the unique achievement of appearing in three big screen musicals - Into the Woods (2014), The Last Five Years (2014) and Pitch Perfect 2 (2015) - that are set to be released theatrically within just six months of each other, from December 2014 to May 2015.
Oct 05, 2012 · After securing a supporting role in the continuing pop culture phenomenon that is The Twilight Saga, Kendrick went on to nab an Oscar nomination for her superb work alongside George Clooney and...
Aug 09, 2018 · Well fellow aca-people, that was the year a little film called Camp came out. It didn’t make much of a dent in cinematic history, but it happened to be the feature film debut of then-18-year-old...
People also ask
What movies has Anna Kendrick been in?
What is Anna Kendrick known for?
What is Anna Kendrick's early life?
"What is Anna ""Kendrick s"" real name"?
Dec 28, 2019 · Anna Kendrick played Jessica Stanley, the best friend of protagonist Bella Swan. 16. In 2009, she featured in the comedy The Marc Pease Experience, played her first leading role in the crime thriller Elsewhere, and reprised her role of Jessica Stanley in The Twilight Saga: New Moon.
- 'Camp,' 'Rocket Science' Kendrick made her film debut in 2003's Camp, which follows the misadventures of a songwriter who works at a summer musical theater program for young people.
- 'Twilight' Franchise. With a supporting role in Twilight (2008), Kendrick became part of the international sensation surrounding the big-screen adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's teenage vampire novels.
- 'Up in the Air' Graduating to more mature roles, Kendrick played Natalie, a young businesswoman, in 2009's Up in the Air (2009). The film follows a cross-country trek taken by Natalie and Ryan (played by George Clooney), a human resources professional who is hired by companies to fire unwanted employees.
- 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World,' '50/50' Kendrick next appeared in the 2010 fantasy-comedy Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, with Michael Cera, and the comedy-drama 50/50, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen.
Dec 24, 2019 · The Pitch Perfect trilogy has become the movies Anna Kendrick is best known for. Appearing as Beca, the reluctant member of a university singing group who just wanted to make music, she led all three movies to the top of the box office when they opened. Most members of the Barden Bellas in the movies are easily Hufflepuffs, but Beca stands apart. She isn’t a member of the group for the team spirit, but because it was a stepping stone in a music career.
Nov 12, 2019 · In Noelle, Anna Kendrick plays the daughter of the late Kris Kringle. She fully embodies the cheerful and fun spirit of Christmas, but wishes she could do something more “important” like her brother Nick (played by Bill Hader), who is supposed to take over Christmas duties for their father.
Feel-Good results for anna kendrick movies she played in
Anna Cooke Kendrick known as Anna Kendric (born August 9, 1985) is an American actress and singer. She began her career as a child actress in theater productions. Her first starring role was in the 1998 Broadway musical High Society, for which she earned a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical nomination.