Anna Kendrick, Actress: Up in the Air. Anna Kendrick was born in Portland, Maine, to Janice (Cooke), an accountant, and William Kendrick, a teacher. She has an older brother, Michael Cooke Kendrick, who has also acted. She is of English, Irish, and Scottish descent. For her role as "Dinah" in "High Society" on Broadway, Anna Kendrick was nominated for a Tony Award (second youngest ever)...
Oct 05, 2012 · The World and 50\/50, and while she currently appears in three movies out in theaters, she has yet another -- Robert Redford's The Company You Keep -- set to open in November. Last week, RT chatted with Anna about Pitch Perfect, but first, of course, she gave us her Five Favorite Films.
- Anna Kendrick Reveals Her Horror Stories From Filming Twilightyoutube.com
- Anna Kendrick - Cups (Pitch Perfect’s “When I’m Gone”) [Official Video]youtube.com
- Pitch Perfect (10/10) Movie CLIP - The Finals (2012) HDyoutube.com
- China Anne McClain - Dynamite (from A.N.T. Farm)youtube.com
Anna Kendrick was born in Portland, Maine, to Janice (Cooke), an accountant, and William Kendrick, a teacher. She has an older brother, Michael Cooke Kendrick, who has also acted. She is of English, Irish, and Scottish descent. For her role as "Dinah" in "High Society" on Broadway, Anna Kendrick was nominated for a Tony Award (second youngest ...
Aug 09, 2020 · Anna Kendrick made her film debut in 2003's "Camp," and she has been in 36 films since then. She turns 35 on August 9 — to celebrate her birthday, we've ranked all of her films, according to ...
- Gabbi Shaw
- Anna Kendrick’s lowest-rated film is “Get a Job” (2016). ‘Get a Job.’ Rotten Tomatoes score: 5% Synopsis: In “Get a Job,” Kendrick plays Jill, the girlfriend of the main character Will, played by Miles Teller.
- In “The Marc Pease Experience” (2009), Kendrick plays a high school senior, Meg. ‘The Marc Pease Experience.’ Rotten Tomatoes score: 18% Synopsis: The film follows Marc Pease (Jason Schwartzmann), a man in his mid-20s who is still traumatized by an incident of stage fright from high school – so he’s never progressed past it, and is dating a high school senior, Meg (Kendrick).
- In “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” (2012), Kendrick plays Rosie, one of the women in the film who gets pregnant. ‘What to Expect When You’re Expecting.’
- Kendrick plays Lindsey, one of the people left behind after the rapture, in “Rapture-Palooza” (2013). ‘Rapture-Palooza.’ Rotten Tomatoes score: 24% Synopsis: After the rapture occurs and leaves behind all the “bad” people like Lindsey (Kendrick) and her boyfriend Ben (John Francis Daley), an evil politician called the Beast, played by Craig Robinson, takes over the world.
People also ask
What movies has Anna Kendrick been in?
What was Anna Kendrick's first movie?
What is Anna Kendrick's early life?
Who is Anna Kendrick?
- 'Camp,' 'Rocket Science' Kendrick made her film debut in 2003's Camp, which follows the misadventures of a songwriter who works at a summer musical theater program for young people.
- 'Twilight' Franchise. With a supporting role in Twilight (2008), Kendrick became part of the international sensation surrounding the big-screen adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's teenage vampire novels.
- 'Up in the Air' Graduating to more mature roles, Kendrick played Natalie, a young businesswoman, in 2009's Up in the Air (2009). The film follows a cross-country trek taken by Natalie and Ryan (played by George Clooney), a human resources professional who is hired by companies to fire unwanted employees.
- 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World,' '50/50' Kendrick next appeared in the 2010 fantasy-comedy Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, with Michael Cera, and the comedy-drama 50/50, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen.
Dec 28, 2019 · Anna Kendrick Career, Movies She received a Tony nomination for her work in the broadway musical Hight Society in 1998. She Played Jessica Stanley in the Twilight Saga and was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in the 2009 film Up in the air.
Dec 24, 2019 · Anna Kendrick began her career on Broadway, before making her way to the screen with independent films. After over a decade in the business, she’s still doing indie movies, but she’s also got a few blockbusters under her belt, alongside some buddy comedies, critical hits, and movies the entire family can enjoy, and has become overall internet-beloved.
Anna Cooke Kendrick known as Anna Kendric (born August 9, 1985) is an American actress and singer. She began her career as a child actress in theater productions. Her first starring role was in the 1998 Broadway musical High Society, for which she earned a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical nomination.
Feel-Good results for anna kendrick movies she played in
May 02, 2019 · Based on her musical background, Kendrick played a prominent role in the film, and she received great early notices for her work in the movie, sparking the early days of her career where she would ...