- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” ― Anne Frank, Anne Frank's Tales from the Secret Annex: A Collection of Her Short Stories, Fables, and Lesser-Known Writings.
- “It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.”
- “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” ― Anne Frank.
- “I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.” ― Anne Frank.
Anne Frank Quotes - BrainyQuote German - Writer June 12, 1929 - 1945 I see the world being slowly transformed into a wilderness; I hear the approaching thunder that, one day, will destroy us too. I feel the suffering of millions.
Anne Frank, General Press (2016). “The Diary of a Young Girl”, p.148, GENERAL PRESS. 64 Copy quote. Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character and goodness. People are just people, and all people have faults and shortcomings, but all of us are born with a basic goodness. Anne Frank.
- “People who have a religion should be glad, for not everyone has the gift of believing in heavenly things. You don't necessarily even have to be afraid of punishment after death; purgatory, hell, and heaven are things that a lot of people can't accept, but still a religion, it doesn't matter which, keeps a person on the right path.
- “How noble and good everyone could be if, every evening before falling asleep, they were to recall to their minds the events of the whole day and consider exactly what has been good and bad.
- “Everyone thinks I'm showing off when I talk, ridiculous when I'm silent, insolent when I answer, cunning when I have a good idea, lazy when I'm tired, selfish when I eat one bite more than I should.”
- “The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under!” ― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl.
- 1. “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.” – Anne Frank
- 2. “Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.” – Anne Frank
- 3. “The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet,...
- 19. “It’s really a wonder that I hav...
- On People. September 28, 1942 That's all very nice, of course, except that a friend can't take the place of a mother.
- Living Under Nazi Rule. Just imagine what would happen if all eight of us were to feel sorry for ourselves or walk...
- On Anne Frank Quotes. June 20, 1942 I want to be useful or bring enjoyment to...
Feb 27, 2018 · Here are 25 Anne Frank quotes that will bring light into your darkest moments. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart. Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
Apr 16, 2021 · Anne Frank Inspirational Quotes. It’s not imagination on my part when I say that to look up at the sky, the clouds, the moon, and the stars make me calm and patient. It’s a better medicine than either valerian or bromine; Mother nature makes me humble and prepared to face every blow courageously. Anne Frank.
Jan 07, 2020 · A list of the best Anne Frank quotes. This list is arranged by which famous Anne Frank quotes have received the most votes, so only the greatest Anne Frank quotes are at the top of the list. All the most popular quotes from Anne Frank should be listed here, but if any were missed you can add more at the end of the list.
- related to: anne frank quotes
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month