Anne Neville (11 June 1456 – 16 March 1485) was an English queen, the younger of the two daughters and co-heiresses of Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick (the "Kingmaker"). She became Princess of Wales as the wife of Edward of Westminster (only son and heir apparent of King Henry VI) and then Queen of England as the wife of King Richard III .
Jul 16, 2019 · Anne's father Richard Neville, Earl of Warwick, was called the Kingmaker for his shifting and influential roles in the Wars of the Roses.. He was a nephew of the Duke of York's wife, Cecily Neville, mother of Edward IV and Richard III.
- A Tumultuous Time. Anne Neville’s birth occurred at the beginning of the conflict between the houses of Lancaster and York for control of the English throne.
- Kingmaker. Anne’s father Richard Neville was known as the Kingmaker because of the amount of influence he had in who succeeded the English throne. Neville was instrumental in defeating Henry VI and installing Edward IV on the English throne, but by 1469 he had switched his support to the Lancastrian cause of returning Henry VI to the throne.
- No True Description. Exactly what Neville looked like is unknown, but she is described as beautiful by John Rous—a chronicler who actually knew her. There is a drawing of Neville taken from the Salisbury Roll, which portrayed the Royal Family, but since it looks like it was drawn by a five-year-old, it’s probably not that accurate.
- A Major Catch. Neville’s mother Anne Beauchamp was a major heiress herself. She was the heir to the Beauchamp-Despenser fortune (her father and her mother had a lot of money) and upon her death, the fortune passed to her two daughters.
Cicerly Neville mother of Richard 111 was i think Anne’s father’s sister. i have been reading a very interesting book about Anne Neville called Richard 111’s tragic Queen by Amy Licence. It looks at Anne’s life from her perspective and not from her husband’s.
English Monarch. Queen consort of King Richard III. The daughter of Richard Neville, Earl of Warwick, she was used as a political pawn for much of her short life. Her father formally betrothed her to Edward, Prince of Wales, the son of deposed King Henry VI, in 1470. It is unknown whether there was a marriage, or if...
Anne Neville was born at Warwick Castle, the younger daughter of Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick (1428-1471) and Anne Beauchamp (1426-1492). Anne was born at the beginning of a tumultuous time in the history of England later to be known as the Wars of the Roses between the rival houses of Lancaster and York.
Anne Neville OBE FRS FRSE FREng FIMechE (born 1970) is the Royal Academy of Engineering Chair in emerging technologies and professor of Tribology and Surface engineering at the University of Leeds.  
- The Kingmaker's Daughter
- The White Queen (TV)
Anne Neville is one of the main characters of the Cousin's War series. She is featured in The White Queen and The Red Queen and is the main character of The Kingmaker's Daughter. She is the second born daughter of "The Kingmaker" Richard Neville, Earl of Warwick and the sister of Isabel Neville. Despite her youth, She learns a considerably from her father in the art of statecraft and is observant of her father's attempts to regain his waning influence over Edward IV after his marriage to Elizabe...
The novel opens in May 1465 as the Neville family arrive at the Tower of London to pay homage to the new queen consort Elizabeth Woodville. The Neville family are powerful members of the English nobility and close kin to the newly crowned Yorkest King Edward IV. The patriarch, Richard Neville Earl of Warwick earned the moniker “the Kingmaker” for his pivotal role architecting Edward’s campaign for the English crown. However Edward’s marriage to the Lancastrian commoner Elizabeth ...
She is used in many of his political maneuvers. Despite her misgivings she always followed her father’s wishes. This obedience results in her unhappy marriage to the Lancastrian prince Edward of Westminster. After the death of Edward, Anne goes on to make a love match with Richard duke of Gloucester and becomes his queen in 1483.
Aug 29, 2015 · Anne Neville was born at Warwick Castle, the younger daughter of Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick, and Anne de Beauchamp. Her father was one of the most powerful noblemen in England and the most important supporter of the House of York.
- Anne de Beauchamp, Countess of W..., Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Wa...
Aug 25, 2020 · NEVILLE, Lori Anne Just a few kilometers away from reaching her goal for biking for children's cancer, Lori Anne Neville, age 34, of Wyoming. Beloved wife to Natalie and loving mother to their son Oliver. Daughter of Calvin Gosse, Betty and Mo Miles, daughter-in-law to Wayne and Tina Neville.