Apr 08, 2021 · Should Jordan Spieth win his second green jacket at the 2021 Masters, expect wife Annie Verret to be by his side. Married since 2018, Spieth praised high school sweetheart Verret in April 2021,...
May 31, 2021 · Annie Verret Jordan is a professional golf player for the PGA Tour and ranked number one in the world rankings. Obviously, having a relationship with one of the elite sportsmen definitely makes the world expect a lot from you.
- 27 Years Old
- Coppell, Texas, USA
- Annie Frances Verret
Annie Verret and Paulina Gretzky watch the play of the United States Team on the ninth hole during the Friday four-ball matches at The Presidents Cup... Team USA Jordan Spieth, Dustin Johnson, Captain's Assistant Davis Love III and Annie Verret ride in a cart during the second round of The Presidents...
Annie Verret isn’t your typical golf wife. She is one of the many professionals behind the scenes that make golf tournaments happen. According to Tom Uhler of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Verret is an event coordinator for The First Tee of Greater Dallas. So she isn’t just resting on her laurels while her husband is out winning championships.
- Event coordinator
- 1 She met her honey long before he became a golf superstar. The two were high school sweethearts back in Dallas, Texas. Annie attended the all-girls college prep school, Ursuline Academy.
- 2 She’s a Smart Cookie. Annie Spieth majored in business at Texas Tech and graduated with a 4.0 GPA. She also made the Dean’s List and she was on the President’s Honor Roll on two different occasions.
- 3 She Just Bought a Starter Home With Her Longtime Love. Unlike her golf star boyfriend, Annie Verret’s net worth is not publically known. However, Jordan Spieth has a whopping net worth of $70 million and counting, so money is the least of this couple’s worries.
- 4 She keeps her private life private. Annie Verret doesn’t chase the spotlight. In fact, she does the exact opposite. She is typically seen supporting her love from afar with big sunglasses, away from the larger crowds.
Feb 06, 2021 · Pro golfer Jordan Spieth and long-time girlfriend Annie Verret were married in November 2018. The couple began dating in high school and got engaged over the holidays in 2017. While no images of the wedded couple are available, but there are plenty of photos from PGA Tour events, the Presidents Cup and more before and after tying the knot in 2018.
People also ask
How is Annie Verret related to Jordan Verret?
What does Annie Verret do for a living?
When did Jordan Spieth start dating Annie Verret?
How many Annie Verret stock photos are there?
- Sitting Outside. With all due respect to Paulina Gretzky and Amy Mickelson, Spieth is the clear championship belt holder in the dating category with Verret.
- Intelligent Gal. Verret and Spieth have been dating since they were high school students in Dallas, Texas. While Spieth went to the all-boys Jesuit College Preparatory School, Verret attended its sister school, Ursuline Academy.
- Date Night. Spieth is one of the best golfers in the world and he has one of the hottest girlfriends too. But unlike other athletes, he's still dating his childhood sweetheart, and Verret continues to shine in the spotlight.
- All Dolled Up. Sometimes, girls who are all dolled up only put in the effort because they want attention. The same can apply to their girlfriends, who might have a desire to achieve perfection even though perfect isn't real.
Apr 05, 2021 · Meet Annie Verret here. Who Is Jordan Spieth’s Wife? The pair are believed to have met at high-school in Texas and stayed together despite attending different colleges. Spieth went to the University of Texas at Austen whereas Verret went to Texas Tech and majored in business.