- 1. of the color between green and orange in the spectrum, a primary subtractive color complementary to blue; colored like ripe lemons or egg yolks: "curly yellow hair" Similar
- 2. cowardly: informal "he'd better get back there quick and prove he's not yellow" Similar Opposite
- 1. yellow color or pigment: "the craft detonated in a blaze of red and yellow"
- 2. any of a number of plant diseases in which the leaves turn yellow, typically caused by viruses and transmitted by insects.
- 1. become yellow, especially with age: "the cream paint was beginning to yellow"
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
Synonyms for robot include android, automaton, machine, bot, automation, computer, cyborg, droid, mechanical and bionic person. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!
Synonyms for can be include perchance, perhaps, maybe, possibly, conceivably, mayhap, peradventure, haply, happen and percase. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!
I have a MacBook running on Mac OS X Version 10.6.7. My word version is Word for Mac 2008, version 12.3.0 After typing for a while large sections of the text will be covered by grey shading.
Yellow at Cool Math Games: Your simple objective is to turn the screen yellow. But each level is a mysterious new puzzle! Can you figure it all out?
According to LinkedIn data, the term extensive experience comes first in the top ten overused words in résumés across the United States: extensive experience 2. innovative 3. motivated 4. results-oriented 5. dynamic 6. proven track record 7. team player 8. fast-pacer 9. problem solver 10. entrepreneurial; said Lindsey Pollak, a career and ...
The earliest uses of the word in English refer to the fruit, and the color was later named after the fruit. Before the English-speaking world was exposed to the fruit, the color was referred to as "yellow-red" (geoluread in Old English) or "red-yellow". It is claimed that the word orange has no true rhyme.