- 1. of the color between green and orange in the spectrum, a primary subtractive color complementary to blue; colored like ripe lemons or egg yolks: "curly yellow hair"
- 2. cowardly: informal "he'd better get back there quick and prove he's not yellow"
- 1. yellow color or pigment: "the craft detonated in a blaze of red and yellow"
- 2. any of a number of plant diseases in which the leaves turn yellow, typically caused by viruses and transmitted by insects.
- 1. become yellow, especially with age: "the cream paint was beginning to yellow"
Synonyms for orange include tangerine, mandarin, pomelo, valencia, hamlin, peach, apricot, cantaloupe, blood orange and navel orange. Find more similar words at ...
Synonyms for red include ruby, scarlet, cardinal, cherry, vermilion, wine, carmine, cerise, cherry-red and claret. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!
Welcome, here you will find up-to-date and most current Yellow Line build for healing Beornings. This is one of my most favorite specs in the game, because Beorning healer is so versatile, it isn’t your typical run-of-the-mill healer, where they just stand in one place and spam healing skills without running into any resource issues.
To get started, just type any word on the first line. If the letter is guessed correctly and is in the correct place, it will be highlighted in green, if the letter is in the word, but in the wrong place - in yellow, and if the letter is not in the word, it will remain gray. Can you guess the hidden 7-letter word in six tries?
The word orange is a noun and an adjective in the English language. In both cases, it refers primarily to the orange fruit and the color orange , but has many other derivative meanings. The word "orange" refers to a fruit and a color, and has other related meanings.